Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (20 Viewers)

Kids over the age of nine advised to wear masks.
What about the other half of the class? The kid the 9 year old sits beside who is still eight etc?
It's from 9 in public settings like shops etc. Schools are kids from 3rd class up, regardless of age.

I'm all in favour of masks, I wish they'd been in place from the beginning of this. Italy/Spain/France etc. all doing it with no issue at all. But from the age of 5. Can someone explain the difference between an 8 year old and a 9 year old to me?

they are working on a nasal-spray version, which solves the problem for needle-phobic people and would also probably get most hippies on board because it feels a bit like vaping
speaking as a committed lifelong trypanophobe, the covid vaccinations i got were actually OK

It's from 9 in public settings like shops etc. Schools are kids from 3rd class up, regardless of age.

I'm all in favour of masks, I wish they'd been in place from the beginning of this. Italy/Spain/France etc. all doing it with no issue at all. But from the age of 5. Can someone explain the difference between an 8 year old and a 9 year old to me?
Oooops!!! I missed that

My wife was chatting to someone working in one of the Dublin hospitals the other night. The person was saying that there’s a certain cohort showing up at a & E with Covid and it’s been pretty much the same story with all of them. They all think they just need some medication but all need oxygen, and none of them are vaccinated.

They're 8 until they're 9, that's how it works.

arse-tweets.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back