Trigger Warning (2 Viewers)

This is so good

look at the parade of cunts on here

How will Bari Weiss respond if the fearless pursuit of truth reveals that the government of Israel are in fact an absolute shower of bastards?

How will Bari Weiss respond if the fearless pursuit of truth reveals that the government of Israel are in fact an absolute shower of bastards?
I imagine the thesis advisor will just advise to keep adding fearlessness until truth proves that Israel are just protecting themselves.

Like WHY ARE THEY DESCRIBING THEMSELVES? For blind people? Nobody does it on the radio, or on podcasts. Should they?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

It sounds scripted to go out on audio and video at the same time - I mean nobody really needs to know whos talking but if you want to scene set for audio only, or people with partial sight it's not far off subtitles, or the bit in a novel that describes a character.

It sounds scripted to go out on audio and video at the same time - I mean nobody really needs to know whos talking but if you want to scene set for audio only, or people with partial sight it's not far off subtitles, or the bit in a novel that describes a character.
A century of radio managed just fine without this malarkey.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

These utter freakshows in the US getting triggered by a pantomime.

(same guy who thought alcohol restricted zone in London was Sharia law in action btw)

This is what's wrong with today's schooling! Once upon a time if you were stupid teachers would tell you, over and over and over, and so when you got older if you had a dumb opinion you'd know it was dumb and wouldn't be trying to convince the world you were right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back