Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (9 Viewers)

I tried doing the tonsils with the NHS one this morning. Impossible. Staring down your disgusting gob with a torch was no picnic to begin with.
You can. I don't know why you need a torch. The tactile senses are more than enough to let you know you're doing it right.

It's awful of course. But it can be done.

Yeah but if loads of places are totally left behind then it can mutate and the whole vax project will have been useless to that point. The USA/UK can get to 100% but leaving the rest of the planet to incubate means that is only a short term achievement. I know you want to point out that europe weren't bloody minded enough but I'm only looking at what i see as the likely sequence of events, roughly - UK/US get 100%, other areas go into 4th/5th waves, mutations appear from other regions, 4th wave hits uk/us, global vacc approach discussion is reignited.

Me, march 22nd 2021.

ffs.

have to cancel a restaurant reservation tonight, which had been made for my wife's birthday. a friend of hers got a positive PCR result this morning, and they'd met on tuesday. they wouldn't be considered close contacts (both are too cautious for that) but gotta be careful. she wouldn't have enjoyed the meal anyway.

in a way, shows how lucky we've been; this is the closest we've come to covid through all this sorry mess.

I'm sorry my friend but it is easier to imagine the end of the world than it is the end of patents; Patent Realism (my patent pending phrase).

I know I keep droning on about it but I’m pretty convinced that the cubans will be the ones to get us out of this mess... basically the only non-patent room-temperature vaccine so far

I know I keep droning on about it but I’m pretty convinced that the cubans will be the ones to get us out of this mess... basically the only non-patent room-temperature vaccine so far
Yeah, I was just about to look into how their FIVE vaccines were getting on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back