Minor complaints thread (18 Viewers)

was it someone here who was sent a list of requirements in relation to zoom classes for primary school kids?
if not, someone told me about being sent a list of conditions, including that the parent must be present in the room, but could not see the screen, or be seen by the kids participating; and likewise could not hear what was being said, nor be heard by anyone participating. i suspect those conditions were quickly revoked.

This is a weird one

I just received a package and a customs charge notification for that package.

Seeing as I've already got the package what happens if I don't pay the charge?

Is it from a courier? I got a customs bill from a courier in July for a package I received in January, they said they paid the customs and they wanted the money back. The link to pay didn't work and I did nothing more about it - so far nothing has happened...

This is a weird one

I just received a package and a customs charge notification for that package.

Seeing as I've already got the package what happens if I don't pay the charge?

Is the bill from the delivery company? IF you don't pay up they might refuse to deliver packages to you again.

Delivered by An Post, from An Post. Very strange

It's a long time ago now but the last time I had An Post looking to get customs charges off me they held the package in the local post office until I turned p there and paid.

Fed Ex, who deliver to us in work, bill us after the fact for customs.

It's a long time ago now but the last time I had An Post looking to get customs charges off me they held the package in the local post office until I turned p there and paid.

Fed Ex, who deliver to us in work, bill us after the fact for customs.
Yes, I get them holding on to the thing until the fee is paid, but to give me the thing and then ask for a fee? What's to stop me from just ignoring them and what can they do about it?

Yes, I get them holding on to the thing until the fee is paid, but to give me the thing and then ask for a fee? What's to stop me from just ignoring them and what can they do about it?
I suppose they could either stop delivering other mail or they pass the debt onto a debt collector, who are some craic to deal with.

It's common now for An Post to deliver and send payment request afterwards. Also cook for them to withhold delivery until payment. Not sure why it goes either way

I've only ever had to pay before delivery. And funny enough just paid for something yesterday,but now that I think about it I'm wondering was that for something delivered last week?

I made the porridge this morning, quite runny the way I like it (I hate when it's thick and chewy) and added honey, some fruity muesli and a bit more turmeric than I intended so it was very yellow. A cup of coffee too of course. When I was carrying it up the stairs one of my slippers came off and I slipped, tipping all the coffee and porridge onto the carpet. I made a right messs.

I made the porridge this morning, quite runny the way I like it (I hate when it's thick and chewy) and added honey, some fruity muesli and a bit more turmeric than I intended so it was very yellow. A cup of coffee too of course. When I was carrying it up the stairs one of my slippers came off and I slipped, tipping all the coffee and porridge onto the carpet. I made a right messs.
Bugger
bugger.jpg

carpets suck!

Not all of them
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back