Celebrity Creeps Thread (3 Viewers)

Any from Ian Broen you reckon?
Seems like a really great person 😐
More likely story coming out would be he got some mates to hospitalise someone.

Ah i say "fucked up" but i dont think it was any worse than anything else at the time. I think this story of sad men pushing 50 and older acting out is gonna be more commen.

You'd wonder what could have happened at a blur and oasis level like Unicron is saying, if someone wanted it to, but I've never come across those kinds of rumours. The good cocaine and endless sex at the top is grand, the grottiness is in the minor leagues I guess?

Liam Gallagher had a rep for riding left right and centre at the time. I wonder if anything will come ot about him.

You'd think like. He basically got to be spoilt child for most of his prime years while his brother did all the art - it was basically his job to be adored and rich. That usually goes great as we know.

You'd think like. He basically got to be spoilt child for most of his prime years while his brother did all the art - it was basically his job to be adored and rich. That usually goes great as we know.

He seems to have come out the other side of it better than Noel has. At the time I always thought Liam was a massive prick and Noel was the just as mouthy but smarter one. These days Liam seems like less of a wanker.

a mate of mine got hid hard in the head with an orange at a U2 gig in the RDS; the orange was actually intended for simon carmody, as the golden horde were supporting.

a mate of mine got hid hard in the head with an orange at a U2 gig in the RDS; the orange was actually intended for simon carmody, as the golden horde were supporting.
I have a scar by my eye, caused by the drummer of arctic monkey when he fucked something (a bottle I think) into the crowd at their Ambassador gig years back, just as they were getting famous. Prick.

Any from Ian Broen you reckon?
Seems like a really great person 😐
I personally witnessed him attacking a bouncer with a microphone in the Village, and a soundman in the Ambassador. There's also a video of him and his band assaulting a bouncer at a gig in San Francisco. I might have mentioned it here before but a friend of mine was at that gig and blogged about it. The bouncer's family contacted him and asked if he would testify in court if they pursued a legal case. He said he would but never heard about it again. I presume $$$ changed hands to make sure it got buried quickly.

I have a scar by my eye, caused by the drummer of arctic monkey when he fucked something (a bottle I think) into the crowd at their Ambassador gig years back, just as they were getting famous. Prick.

I nearly got KO'd by an almost full can of beer that Hodgey B kicked off the stage at an Odd Future gig at Primavera one year. It sailed right over the heads of about 15 rows of people before smashing into my mush. The disadvantage of being a tall man.

People knew that Tweed was a creep 8 years ago, which makes the tributes to him by various unionist politicians after his death really stick in the craw.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

For years he was just some weird turbo unionist who played for Ireland despite hating it.

On the topic of gig injuries.
Sonic Youth played the art college in Belfast years ago I got hid on the head with something and dropped straight to the floor. Went to hospital in an ambulance and ended up getting three staples in my head.
Ouch!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back