People Who Are In Hospital In Critical Condition (4 Viewers)

Awful. Only 41

That sport has a reckoning coming down the line pretty soon. Ironically I can't remember the guy's name but there's a former English hooker who is in a pretty bad way and he's not that much older than Hayman. He and a group of other former players are prepping a lawsuit.

Edit: I see the lawsuit is mentioned in the report.

That sport has a reckoning coming down the line pretty soon. Ironically I can't remember the guy's name but there's a former English hooker who is in a pretty bad way and he's not that much older than Hayman. He and a group of other former players are prepping a lawsuit.

Edit: I see the lawsuit is mentioned in the report.
professionalism destroyed rugby. It was a decent, watchable, sport before that happened

Jesus that's rough

I suspect something is up with my own Da on that front. He's always had a legendarily long and accurate memory, but I'm hearing a lot of "I don't remember" from him at the moment. A few others in the family have noticed too. Pretty bummed out about it
my mum was diagnosed with dementia this year. it's horrible. hope your dad is alright

my wife, and a good friend, have over the course of the last couple of years, been worried about their fathers becoming forgetful. thankfully, in both cases, i think it's just general 'getting old' symptoms rather than an underlying deeper cause.

my wife, and a good friend, have over the course of the last couple of years, been worried about their fathers becoming forgetful. thankfully, in both cases, i think it's just general 'getting old' symptoms rather than an underlying deeper cause.
Good to hear

@David Kronenbourg - dude, that's awful. Hope you're coping ok

Charles Levi. Bassist of Kmfdm/Pigface/Chemlab/
Martin Atkins is selling merchandise, to help him financially.
Jesus, he's had it rough.

Hazel O'Connor

"
She was put into an induced coma for about 24 hrs and brought out of it Monday evening and since then has been showing a lot of progress although, saying that, her recovery is going to take a while but she is tough and is responding to stimuli and to treatment.

She’s receiving the best of care i and I thank the French medical service there for taking such good care of her."

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

sad news

I couldn't stand him when he played because he was so good. This is horrible news.

That's terrible news.

It would be highly problematic to sing now but when he was playing it was discovered that he had a mild form of schizophrenia, which led to opposition fans singing "two Andy Gorams, there's only 2 Andy Goram's" at him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back