Celebrity Creeps Thread (4 Viewers)

I always knew right said Fred had a political edge to them. They even look like a hardcore band.

ab6761610000e5eb9732ff8b2c4e434df89cd243
Is that Ray Cappo & Porcell?

I don't have an subscription to the Athletic, but there's a story on it this morning about a severe problem with the Icelandic football squad and sexual assault. Seemingly not just limited to the high profile premier league player who was arrested before the start of the season.

I don't have an subscription to the Athletic, but there's a story on it this morning about a severe problem with the Icelandic football squad and sexual assault. Seemingly not just limited to the high profile premier league player who was arrested before the start of the season.

Looked in to it a bit.

The board of the Icelandic FA resigned last month over its handling of an complaint made against a player.

However from twitter it appears that there are at least 5 other players that complaints or allegations have been made against.

Looked in to it a bit.

The board of the Icelandic FA resigned last month over its handling of an complaint made against a player.

However from twitter it appears that there are at least 5 other players that complaints or allegations have been made against.
Meanwhile the French FA

2zo1ki.jpg

Matt Johnson from The The.

bit strange coming from a lad who had an album called 'Infected'.
Yeah, that one is really bothering me. I adored The The from about the age of 13/14, used to copy out the lyrics and pretend I'd written them to impress a girl in class. Went on my own to see them on the Mind Bomb tour in the point, barely a couple of 100 people there, but utterly amazing.

To see someone I thought so smart and wise, flip off the deep end has been truly saddening.

Yeah, that one is really bothering me. I adored The The from about the age of 13/14, used to copy out the lyrics and pretend I'd written them to impress a girl in class. Went on my own to see them on the Mind Bomb tour in the point, barely a couple of 100 people there, but utterly amazing.

To see someone I thought so smart and wise, flip off the deep end has been truly saddening.
One of my older brothers was at that gig and said it was probably one of the best concerts he was ever at

was the girl impressed?

how badly off the deep end has he gone? i know he was tweeting some bill gates nonsense last year.
Looking through his twitter feed and it's hard to tell. It's a very Glenn Greenwald-like feed, kind of incoherent and reads like he's being used by the very authoritarians he is loudly protesting, useful idiot style.

I suppose everyone accusing everyone else of being the real useful idiot is just how the internet works these days though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back