Celebrity Creeps Thread (5 Viewers)

This thing re the late Cllr Anthony Flynn and Inner City Helping Homeless business* has been bubbling away for a few weeks. Whatever has gone on people and bodies seem to be scarpering from being associated with ICHH which makes it seem like the allegations may have something to them

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The discourse around it has been ... some people seem to want to put their heads in the sand about it. I was driving through the North city centre last week and I saw a few memorial banners for Flynn, I wonder if they'd still be up this week if I went by those places again.

very strange responses. All this talk of "helping victims" and mandatory vetting of people working in charities, surprised it wasn't happening already, but these are homeless people, they were vulnerable because they're homeless, are they being given homes?

very strange responses. All this talk of "helping victims" and mandatory vetting of people working in charities, surprised it wasn't happening already, but these are homeless people, they were vulnerable because they're homeless, are they being given homes?

The stuff about vetting is a bit of a red herring, it only flags people who have a past record. Flynn didn't AFAIK so he would have passed vetting but that wouldn't have done anything for the 4 men who have said he assaulted them.

Sad stuff especially as the amount of bands K.S. has been involved in is enormous after reading his discogs profile.
Also he was married to (pop punk queen) Kim Warnick from the Fastbacks, who said he was wasn't violent to her but he had lots of affairs. I'd blacklist him for that alone.

I'm not sympathetic to his position, but in fairness to him his first does of it was pre-Vax

Yeah I suppose what I think about him is that with right said fred, it's men who are old enough to respect expertise, soccer players are spiolt naive brats living in bubbles unless they are marcus rashford so I think he's more of a naive kid than and actual anti-vaxxer, but you are right, you don't need to be sympathetic to it

Yeah I suppose what I think about him is that with right said fred, it's men who are old enough to respect expertise, soccer players are spiolt naive brats living in bubbles unless they are marcus rashford so I think he's more of a naive kid than and actual anti-vaxxer, but you are right, you don't need to be sympathetic to it

I'd say that football dressing rooms, with the bubble they live in thanks to their wealth and weird lifestyle, are a hotbed for conspiracy theories and bro-science talk.

Arsenal had a disastrous start to the season in large part due to the squad being riddled with Covid for the first few matches and loads of players were unavailable.

I always knew right said Fred had a political edge to them. They even look like a hardcore band.

ab6761610000e5eb9732ff8b2c4e434df89cd243

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back