Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (6 Viewers)

Who do they contact trace these days?
Anyone considered a close contact. The HSE ask people for a list of close contacts from the previous week if they test positive but close contacts don’t have to get tested if they’ve been vaccinated. They only have to get tested if they’re showing symptoms.

Anyone considered a close contact. The HSE ask people for a list of close contacts from the previous week if they test positive but close contacts don’t have to get tested if they’ve been vaccinated. They only have to get tested if they’re showing symptoms.

I was under the impression ( admittedly from not paying a whole lot of attention) that there was no consistency as to what a close contact was. Eg,not if you're in a school setting.

I dunno. I must be institutionalized or something, there's been a local down the road from me open for months, and I've never set foot in the place. Even signing something in a bank made me a bit leery. The idea of going into a nightclub feels mad.
Not just you. I'll be back in work tomorrow taking stuff in and out of this club and kind of somehow trying to avoid actually being in there haha. Mask all the way.

It'll be interesting/hilarious to see how the 'close contacts' system works when dealing with a case where someone tested positive after being in a sweaty club with 1000 other people a couple of nights beforehand.

Interesting read
religion == ideas without evidence you'd like to believe in because that's what your parents believed in and it gives you comfort and familiarity.
spirituality == ideas without evidence you'd like to believe in if you've found religion too repellent to come to terms with.
conspiracy theories == ideas without evidence you'd like to believe in if you're a tiny bit more edgy than your peers.
organic food == food without the bad chemicals.
Genetic engineering == bad DNA.

religion == ideas without evidence you'd like to believe in because that's what your parents believed in and it gives you comfort and familiarity.
spirituality == ideas without evidence you'd like to believe in if you've found religion too repellent to come to terms with.
conspiracy theories == ideas without evidence you'd like to believe in if you're a tiny bit more edgy than your peers.
organic food == food without the bad chemicals.
Genetic engineering == bad DNA.
I know a few people involved in organic farming who won't get vaccinated.
I keep wanting to crack jokes about them agreeing with Donald Trump

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back