BREXIT (12 Viewers)

The Queen won't be attending the Northern Ireland Centenary celebrations on 'medical advice' - wha'? she was fine a few days ago doing engagements in England! what a slight to Unionists - they must be fierce disappointed

My first experience of duty free was interesting there last week.

The cigarettes were hard to find, and the booze selection was a bit meh. We bought something for my parents on the way out and nothing for ourselves on the way back.

But the cigarettes (and you'd have to buy duty free cigarettes if you can, because someone will have them or buy them) were about £36 at LCY, then €60 at DUB, then €40 on the actual Ryanair flight back. the wife wouldn't allow me to buy any more than the allowed 400 cigarettes. But I think you'd get away with it.
For comparison, I spent c.£100 on cigarettes that would've cost £600 in the UK. In Ireland, it'd be something like €1000.

No one even asked for our Covid info. And the travelling was a pretty smooth non-contact thing. Not much different than scanning your card to get on a train or whatever.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Everyone is screaming at each other over Rachel Riley again. Fantastic country. I suppose it's not Brexit related but then the 2019 election thread was supposed to end two years ago as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back