People Who Died (11 Viewers)

Andrea Meyer Haugen (1969 - 13 October 2021)
German born metal vocalist was one of the five victims of the crossbow attack in Norway last week.
I only know the Cradle of Filth album, I liked it a lot as a teenager but haven’t listened to it in years.

I only know the Cradle of Filth album, I liked it a lot as a teenager but haven’t listened to it in years.

I had the first 7" single and album by Hagalaz Runedance back in the 90s but wasn't hugely into the album I think I preferred the 7" more. I did get a short book of her's that hammerheart rec put. I still have the Aghast lp though from the 90s which she was one half of and they only ever made one album. Not the most famous of artist's I suppose but still kind of known in some genres.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That Aghast track is cool, going to check them out further. The other one isn’t my cup of tea, a bit too high goth (can’t think of a better description).

Walter Smith (1948 - 26 October 2021)
Rangers, Everton, Scotland manager
oh how I hated him and the team he presided over

the Celtic instagram feed just posted a picture of him with Tommy Burns (RIP), expressing their sympathies, and suddenly I find that I don't hate him anymore.

RIP.

oh how I hated him and the team he presided over

the Celtic instagram feed just posted a picture of him with Tommy Burns (RIP), expressing their sympathies, and suddenly I find that I don't hate him anymore.

RIP.
a better manger than his predecessor Souness. Rangers lost out a place in 1993 Champions League Final to winners Marseille who were disgraced in a match fixing scandal immediately after. Rangers also knocked out English Champs Leeds that season.
grim times for The Bhoys, there was no way they could compete with the money 'Gers had but it got so bad Hearts were more a threat than Celtic. Liam Brady in particularly was a disaster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back