I have the horn for... (5 Viewers)

giorgio-chiellini-england-s-bench-could-have-made-it-to-the-final.jpg

I saw her playing with Parts & Labor at Supersonic 2008. At about 1430 in the day. I was like, "who is this absolute cracker of a woman playing with this shit band*?"

*first album was good, mind.

I saw her playing with Parts & Labor at Supersonic 2008. At about 1430 in the day. I was like, "who is this absolute cracker of a woman playing with this shit band*?"

*first album was good, mind.

Same. Saw them play a pub in London around the same time. They were good.
Edit: actually thinking back I have no memory of her, just the little fiery singer lady

Same. Saw them play a pub in London around the same time. They were good.
Edit: actually thinking back I have no memory of her, just the little fiery singer lady
They must have got a new singer in... she was the cool, detached one on lead guitar... I think.

Anyway, any Yellowstone fans? Kevin Costner is class, some of the writing makes me wince though. Overall, good tat... and Kelsey Asbille Chow.... scorch the balls off ya. kelsey asbille.jpg

They must have got a new singer in... she was the cool, detached one on lead guitar... I think.

Anyway, any Yellowstone fans? Kevin Costner is class, some of the writing makes me wince though. Overall, good tat... and Kelsey Asbille Chow.... scorch the balls off ya.View attachment 15194
She's cancelled though for playing a Native American even though she's of Chinese descent

Yeah, pretty daft. It's not like she was also the casting agent, and she cast herself. They clearly just went with the hottest looking woman that auditioned. Fair enough. Most tv is about getting eyeballs clicking and slurping over attractive people.

She's partially Native American at least.

Yeah I was surprised by how great Yellowstone is, yer man the enforcer lad is amazin haha

Costner's right hand man? Yeah, he's deadly. He's a seething mass of rage... you're always waiting for him to implode at any moment.

Costner is still the revelation... never a bad actor, but always so earnest.

The jury is still out on Wes Bentley though. Although he has the hardest acting part, and his character is shafted a bit by the writing [perhaps].

Cole Hauser... yeah, not a bad little actor at all. But very little prior evidence that he was up to too much. On the basis of Yellowstone, I reckon Nicky Refn and a couple of them boyos need to be getting on the blower to him sharpish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back