Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (12 Viewers)

As a further to my 'if airlines had just shut the fuck down' idea, a study in NI has found that covid was probably brought to NI by just 7 people. 7 people who were still flying about in March 2020.

As a further to my 'if airlines had just shut the fuck down' idea, a study in NI has found that covid was probably brought to NI by just 7 people. 7 people who were still flying about in March 2020.

1633632460945.png

Ah no I agree with you in general. New Zealand is an example - it just all reminded me that realistically the last fucking thing those pricks in the dail ever want to do is deal with the border, because they have built their careers and the politcal structure of the 26 counties on it's existence - and you cant have a few human lives getting in the way of that.

Yeah I'm not even actually talking about the Ireland/NI situation here, I mean the airline industry as a whole. Ya know, it's all over the news in Jan+Feb 2020 "New virus spreading in China", but there's probably not a single flight in or out of China being shut down. Then it naturally gets to Europe, and it's all over the news "Northern Italy getting fucked by virus" and all the airlines are still running ski trips over to the Italian alps. It's literally the airline industry that is by far the industry most responsible for Covid turning into a global pandemic.

Yeah I'm not even actually talking about the Ireland/NI situation here, I mean the airline industry as a whole. Ya know, it's all over the news in Jan+Feb 2020 "New virus spreading in China", but there's probably not a single flight in or out of China being shut down. Then it naturally gets to Europe, and it's all over the news "Northern Italy getting fucked by virus" and all the airlines are still running ski trips over to the Italian alps. It's literally the airline industry that is by far the industry most responsible for Covid turning into a global pandemic.

Yeah but they have to make money duh

Me too, booked in for a covid test. Whatever it is though has me run down so I woke up last night feeling sick. Went into the bathroom and ended up waking up on the floor after a seizure. Now I’m covered in bruises AND sick.
yeah i'm not that bad - throat like sandpaper when i cough, hurts at the back of my nose when i swallow, headache - but I crawled back into bed at about 5pm yesterday, fully clothed, because I was a bit chilly and couldn't warm up. Woke up this morning still dressed.

yeah i'm not that bad - throat like sandpaper when i cough, hurts at the back of my nose when i swallow, headache - but I crawled back into bed at about 5pm yesterday, fully clothed, because I was a bit chilly and couldn't warm up. Woke up this morning still dressed.
off for a test with you

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back