What television series are you currently making your way through? (9 Viewers)

We’re working through:
Castlevania: Anime based on the third video game (on the NES). I tried this before and didn’t like it but enjoying it now. Gory, violent and pretentiously silly.

Final Space: Comedy cartoon in the same vein as Futurama but with an ongoing story. I think it’s great, very hilarious and has Conan O’Brien in it.

Freud: Sigmund Freud teams up with a PTSD-ridden old cop and a psychic to solve a series of gristly murders in fin-du-siècle Vienna. Way better than it has any business being, hopefully it doesn’t go to shite before the end.

"Louise Harland plays Mammy, "the classic Irish matriarch ... whether she be birthing a cow or cooking a lovely Irish stew for her 15-18 children her Irish eyes will always be smiling". Ben Miller is Cromwell Dumblington, "the evil English Landlord who has come to Ireland to ruin lives and look good doing it" and Smith-Bynoe is Father Surrupio, "the village priest with a dark secret".

Maid. Apart from the annoying "rich people feel pain too" narrative you get in a lot of American stuff, this is great. Superbly acted and written.
Been wondering about that, I remember various NYTimes book reviewers loving that book, but then they would. Real "oh so this is what it's like to be poor, how come no one told me before, we should probably do something about it" vibes from them.

Watching squid games too. I watch a lot of Korean movies and shows and the English dialogue and actors are always awful. Can't comment in it yet because only on episode one but pretty fucking delighted to see Gong Yoo of Train to Busan and hottest man ever fame is in it 🌶️🌶️🌶️🥵🥵🥵🥵

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back