Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (8 Viewers)

Those Gemmtrails ghouls are holding some kinda seige in Letterk hospital. Read about it but I'm not gonna watch the videos obviously. There is no low low enough for them.
From what I've read, the old man they removed, was readmitted, and now they want to remove him again

Pope Francis, well-known for his freewheeling conversations with journalists aboard the papal plane, yesterday called out COVID-19 vaccine resistance within church ranks as he flew home from Hungary and Slovakia. And he went straight to the top.

"Even in the College of Cardinals, there are a few 'deniers' ['negazionisti'] and one of them, poor man, is hospitalized with the virus," Francis told journalists on the flight, according to a translation of his Italian remarks.

Then he added, "Mah, ironia della vita…"

Well, the irony of life...

I had a covid test today and I was the only one there that hadn’t brought a kid to be tested. The screams from the tents were horrific.

Really? I brought my daughter for one on Wednesday, tons of kids, all grand and happy. Had to go myself yesterday, wasn't as busy, but the only screams were mine.

Didn't even get a lollipop

Maybe it was a case of one child triggering all the others, but it was very unpleasant.
No lollipop for me either. Not even a sticker.

Okay so a couple of weeks ago there were predictions that numbers would soon fall steeply as the vaccines bit the teenagers in good numbers, and to be fair, I bought that live. Today, still, 1.4k new cases. What gives?

Okay so a couple of weeks ago there were predictions that numbers would soon fall steeply as the vaccines bit the teenagers in good numbers, and to be fair, I bought that live. Today, still, 1.4k new cases. What gives?

It's hovering around 1500 for weeks. The previous times the slightest opening of things and it went exponential unless we all went under our beds. We are almost 8 weeks around that number and people are bar wearing masks in the shop nearly doing everything. Consdering the schools are back, the leaving results are out, the little shits are back at college and the ann posts are back halfway into a pub, being level is actually a drop off.

It's nuts. The lad who's sick ran as a DDI candidate too. Nutjob.
thing about hypoxia is it causes confusion. So you've got this lad who doesn't know what planet he's on getting trailed around and badgered by that prick to just obey his commands.

Really upsetting. Although seemingly your man doesn't believe in viruses or vaccines, so maybe he did want to get trailed around? Either way though, he was hypoxic in the shot, you could see total confusion.

Plus that dickhead wasn't masked up in the hospital.

thing about hypoxia is it causes confusion. So you've got this lad who doesn't know what planet he's on getting trailed around and badgered by that prick to just obey his commands.

Really upsetting. Although seemingly your man doesn't believe in viruses or vaccines, so maybe he did want to get trailed around? Either way though, he was hypoxic in the shot, you could see total confusion.

Plus that dickhead wasn't masked up in the hospital.

DDI is Direct Democracy Ireland, Ben Gilroy's Freemen shite. The Italian fella is also part of it. They don't believe in laws or viruses or vaccines (or medical advice from doctors it seems). He had agreed to be removed from the hospital. If had got vaccinated he most likely wouldn't be hypoxic or now in an induced coma on a ventilator. Sometimes ya reap what ya sow. Hope he pulls through all the same.

DDI is Direct Democracy Ireland, Ben Gilroy's Freemen shite. The Italian fella is also part of it. They don't believe in laws or viruses or vaccines (or medical advice from doctors it seems). He had agreed to be removed from the hospital. If had got vaccinated he most likely wouldn't be hypoxic or now in an induced coma on a ventilator. Sometimes ya reap what ya sow. Hope he pulls through all the same.
oh he's induced coma now?

Yeah. He's clearly fucked. That blank staring confusion is his brain running out of juice. I guess if they can drive up the O2 he mightn't get permanent brain damage.

It's surprising that glasses prick can't be done for something.

oh he's induced coma now?

Yeah. He's clearly fucked. That blank staring confusion is his brain running out of juice. I guess if they can drive up the O2 he mightn't get permanent brain damage.

It's surprising that glasses prick can't be done for something.

The fella signed himself out and just got the glasses fella on board for the photo/film opportunity. The glasses fella attacked a cop after being stopped for speeding at 158Kmph recently so he'll be done for that soon hopefully.

The fella signed himself out and just got the glasses fella on board for the photo/film opportunity. The glasses fella attacked a cop after being stopped for speeding at 158Kmph recently so he'll be done for that soon hopefully.
oh yeah? sound.

Getting caught doing 158k in a car certainly shows you give a fuck about other people anyway. Cunt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back