Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (14 Viewers)

Popping in to say that I am still so cautious, and have a fair amount of anxiety about the easing of restrictions - even though I understand why this decision has been reached. UCD is going to go back to campus teaching in a couple of weeks, and I am nervous...at the moment it seems that my big lecture groups (300--400) might not be, but all other teaching will be in person. I suppose there is more to navigate than ever before - and before the pandemic I already felt like I was living in the Irish chapter of Curb Your Enthusiasm - is that just me? :LOL::)

no, I foresee many more cases but sure money talks so open up everything

I really wouldn't be surprised if the 'easing' plan all changes in the first couple of weeks of October anyway, after cases go up to like 5000 per day or some shit
I'd guess case numbers will soon cease to be the currency of anything fairly soon. What does it matter if 5000 people have covid, but there are 10 in hospital, and none of the rest have any symptoms?

flew back into Ireland last night. It was fairly different from when I last flew in at the end of January. Back then it was like trying to get into Lillie's back in the day, such was the level of judgement and scrutiny. Last night it was, 'go-on-so', at passport control. No check on the covid passport (which was checked at the departure airport) or the locator form.

Me and these lads are wishing Joe Rogan a speedy recovery

R.04ba9cf02539d51960db7df054001efd

Me and these lads are wishing Joe Rogan a speedy recovery

R.04ba9cf02539d51960db7df054001efd

> Rogan also said he was treated with a vitamin drip and ivermectin

Fucking lol. You. Scuttering. Gobsite.

edit - oops - repost, behind the times as usual. Never mind!

Just realised these pints im going for tomorrow (work thing) will involve sitting at a table with 5 other people . Im going to get stung.

You know the way everyone has to qualify everything these days with a reference to social distancing, "Yeah I met up with John for a couple of socially-distanced cans" and all that? It's annoying, that. Fuck Twitter. Everyone's terrified of what people think. I dont give a shit if you're distancing from someone else, I just assume it. Would you say "I went for cans with Joe and we made sure not to urinate on each other"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back