Fantasy football (1 Viewer)

Good shit.

The Howyas manage to drag themselves clear of the relegation scrap in the last few weeks, and finish on a quite respectable nearly 1600.

I really did do a toon army, top o the league until christmas, then nothing, very poor.

@shitepipe

Yo man, got the code?

Three days to go.

Struggling here between Daniel Bachmann or Ben Foster as the sub goalie.

Provisional team made with ten million in the bank.

Reckon Southampton and Wolves are in for hard times.

@shitepipe

Yo man, got the code?

Three days to go.

Struggling here between Daniel Bachmann or Ben Foster as the sub goalie.

Provisional team made with ten million in the bank.

Reckon Southampton and Wolves are in for hard times.
Hmmm- this is the league here Fantasy Premier League, Official Fantasy Football Game of the Premier League
But I cant find an invite code. Maybe whoever set it up needs to invite- lemme see if I can find it in the Thumped archives...

It's a provisional...

First men in my team are Coufal and Cresswell. I got Benrahma too... I'm backing him for a breakout season...Trouble is West Ham are in Europe, and unless they get knocked out early, it's going to stretch them for the league.

Lads like Raphinha are only 6.5... c'mon. Although Leeds haven't strengthened their squad at all. Annoying that Stewie Dallas is now classed as a midfielder.

Who knows how the Sours will do with a new manager... I haven't touched them but if Deli Alli plays and hits form, he's going to be a bargain. It's what's going to happen with Kane that's the question.

Leicester, another puzzle... injury plagued at the back but am tempted by Iheanacho, but I'll hold off on Foxes and see how they configure with the injuries they have in the first few games. Can Vardy keep tuppin' them in? He's due a crash at some point. Right just realised Ryan Bertrand joined them too...

Richarlison. Reckon he will eat, drink and piss goals and assists this year... unless he leaves the league before the transfer window closes.

I'll be avoiding Liverpool and City for now. Some pricey totty there. Curtis Jones breakout season?

I'm getting Leon Bailey in on good faith assuming he will start for Villa from the get go... he could be awful. Also, going to stick with Watkins for the time being.

Everton again... Holgate or Godfrey... who will be storming it up the wing there?
Utd - Wan Bissaka or Shaw... or both?

Bargain of the year but could be crucified by rotation - Kai Havertz at 8.5... Pulisic at 8 also. But, rotation.

Random fun purchase - Ethan Pinnock, Brentford. Ivan Toney too... Toney could do a Bamford or a Billy Sharpe, hard to know.

Strikers are the big risk... but there's plenty capable in the 7.5 million range.

It's a provisional...

First men in my team are Coufal and Cresswell. I got Benrahma too... I'm backing him for a breakout season...Trouble is West Ham are in Europe, and unless they get knocked out early, it's going to stretch them for the league.

Lads like Raphinha are only 6.5... c'mon. Although Leeds haven't strengthened their squad at all. Annoying that Stewie Dallas is now classed as a midfielder.

Who knows how the Sours will do with a new manager... I haven't touched them but if Deli Alli plays and hits form, he's going to be a bargain. It's what's going to happen with Kane that's the question.

Leicester, another puzzle... injury plagued at the back but am tempted by Iheanacho, but I'll hold off on Foxes and see how they configure with the injuries they have in the first few games. Can Vardy keep tuppin' them in? He's due a crash at some point. Right just realised Ryan Bertrand joined them too...

Richarlison. Reckon he will eat, drink and piss goals and assists this year... unless he leaves the league before the transfer window closes.

I'll be avoiding Liverpool and City for now. Some pricey totty there. Curtis Jones breakout season?

I'm getting Leon Bailey in on good faith assuming he will start for Villa from the get go... he could be awful. Also, going to stick with Watkins for the time being.

Everton again... Holgate or Godfrey... who will be storming it up the wing there?
Utd - Wan Bissaka or Shaw... or both?

Bargain of the year but could be crucified by rotation - Kai Havertz at 8.5... Pulisic at 8 also. But, rotation.

Random fun purchase - Ethan Pinnock, Brentford. Ivan Toney too... Toney could do a Bamford or a Billy Sharpe, hard to know.

Strikers are the big risk... but there's plenty capable in the 7.5 million range.
Hmmm, food for thought. There seems to be a trend recently away from the big budget players- Salah 2 years ago was the last truly essential player worth 12m+. Bruno maybe for half of last season too. But these days there is value to be found everywhere. And the age of the marquee striker also seems to be over for now- you're better of in the 6-8 range usually.
Surprised there's not more hype about Sancho at Man U, one of the first on my team this year. .

PS- did the code work?

Hmmm, food for thought. There seems to be a trend recently away from the big budget players- Salah 2 years ago was the last truly essential player worth 12m+. Bruno maybe for half of last season too. But these days there is value to be found everywhere. And the age of the marquee striker also seems to be over for now- you're better of in the 6-8 range usually.
Surprised there's not more hype about Sancho at Man U, one of the first on my team this year. .

PS- did the code work?
Sadly didn't work. Just entered my squad there.

Sancho didn't really figure in G-man Gareth Southgate's Euros... maybe that's why. That move was happening for a while also.

Jesus, Southampton are utterly goosed.

Forgot about Digne... Everton play the Southies first. Utd play them second... might take a few weeks to see who the stand-out wingbacks for the season will be.

yo @shitepipe, code me up.

Djed Spence, the first kid to be named after a post-rock epic...will he start? The big questions as always...

Or will I set up a new Thumped league for current heads??

yo @shitepipe, code me up.

Djed Spence, the first kid to be named after a post-rock epic...will he start? The big questions as always...

Or will I set up a new Thumped league for current heads??
Hey man, have been searching through the thumped archives and can't find a working code. @Beanstalk seemed to be the organiser of these things- don't know if heshethey still exist and but if they do- please help a brother out.
Alternatively: set up a league for the non-quitter Thumped fraternity to weed out the has beens and the once weres

Hey man, have been searching through the thumped archives and can't find a working code. @Beanstalk seemed to be the organiser of these things- don't know if heshethey still exist and but if they do- please help a brother out.
Alternatively: set up a league for the non-quitter Thumped fraternity to weed out the has beens and the once weres

Yep, could be done [re: the new one], or Beanstalk could turn up with the codes and save Thumped via the magic of fantasy football.

My hole is sick with it already. I got talked out of getting Darwin because he "wouldn't start, they're gonna ease him in" etc. The bloody bastid got a goal and an assist off the bench!

Collins starts for Wolves... clean sheet against Leeds beckons. COME ON!

I'm banking on Villa to absolutely smash B'mouth with Coutinho to run ribbons 'roun 'em, and make a right ring of 'em.

Yep, could be done [re: the new one], or Beanstalk could turn up with the codes and save Thumped via the magic of fantasy football.

My hole is sick with it already. I got talked out of getting Darwin because he "wouldn't start, they're gonna ease him in" etc. The bloody bastid got a goal and an assist off the bench!

Collins starts for Wolves... clean sheet against Leeds beckons. COME ON!

I'm banking on Villa to absolutely smash B'mouth with Coutinho to run ribbons 'roun 'em, and make a right ring of 'em.

Howdy Folks, been a while since I was on here, but got an email notification to wake me up! Code for this year is

jb5y8a

Great to see my double up on TAA and Robertson has already fallen apart. The joys of it.

Excellent... hope the points from the first week count...

Jeez, I had Kulusevski in a provisional team but I swapped him out.

Hwang is looking like my only good signing after Eze missed that sitter last night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back