Folk Horror (2 Viewers)

I never think to check YouTube for stuff. I downloaded a torrent of this a year ago that had no seeders. I kept an eye on it for a while before forgetting it and then by chance I noticed a couple of weeks ago that it had all been downloaded and I could watch it.

Us and Them EP of songs from The Wickerman

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Great cover

Attachments

• wickerman2.jpg
    wickerman2.jpg
    951 KB · Views: 0
  • wickerman1.jpg
    wickerman1.jpg
    944.9 KB · Views: 0
Imma watch this

Boy does this take a while to get going... Wouldn't really recommend it, pedestrian tv movie vibe, however the book is supposed to be much better.

A folk horror wrapped up in an archive film, set to a soundtrack by Adrian Utley (Portishead) and Will Gregory (Goldfrapp), and in cinemas UK-wide from 21 June http://www.bfi.org.uk/whats-on/bfi-fi...

Scouring 100 years of archive footage, BAFTA-winner Paul Wright constructs an exhilarating study of the British people’s shifting — and contradictory — relationship to the land. The film goes on a sensory, visceral journey through the contrasting seasons, taking in folk carnivals and fetes, masked parades, water divining, and harvesting. Set to a grand, expressive new score from Adrian Utley (Portishead) and Will Gregory (Goldfrapp) alongside folk music from the likes of Anne Briggs, Wright’s captivating film essay captures the beauty and brutality, and the magic and madness of rural Britain.

A folk horror wrapped up in an archive film, set to a soundtrack by Adrian Utley (Portishead) and Will Gregory (Goldfrapp), and in cinemas UK-wide from 21 June http://www.bfi.org.uk/whats-on/bfi-fi...

Scouring 100 years of archive footage, BAFTA-winner Paul Wright constructs an exhilarating study of the British people’s shifting — and contradictory — relationship to the land. The film goes on a sensory, visceral journey through the contrasting seasons, taking in folk carnivals and fetes, masked parades, water divining, and harvesting. Set to a grand, expressive new score from Adrian Utley (Portishead) and Will Gregory (Goldfrapp) alongside folk music from the likes of Anne Briggs, Wright’s captivating film essay captures the beauty and brutality, and the magic and madness of rural Britain.

love that, must rewatch

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back