Climate change global warming natural disaster freak weather etc. (3 Viewers)

I've pretty much given up hope.

Real action will finally be taken in a few years I'm sure, maybe a decade, depending on shifting demographics but it'll be too late. It seems to be entirely down to age demographics in a way that's completely without precedent.

Same just gonna ride it out now. When I was studying Oceanography which covers a whole heap of climate science 15 years ago it was already almost too late and nothing has changed for the better since.

I am working about 1 day per week voluntarily helping to build sustainable business structures and social structures for the past 2-3 years across three different groups ranging from full physical labour to tapping my brain.

Does yous want some popcorn up there the back seats?

I am working about 1 day per week voluntarily helping to build sustainable business structures and social structures for the past 2-3 years across three different groups ranging from full physical labour to tapping my brain.

Does yous want some popcorn up there the back seats?

Only if it's sustainably produced. I work in repairing stuff three days a week so I'm helping too, not that it counts for much when billionaires are going to space ruining my lifetimes worth of efforts.

Only if it's sustainably produced. I work in repairing stuff three days a week so I'm helping too, not that it counts for much when billionaires are going to space ruining my lifetimes worth of efforts.
Musk is gonna musk.

The work I'm in is more about preparing people for the huge changes the destruction will make. Kinda like if you had been doing pandemic workshops for the past decade kinda stuff.

The whole "grow your own food " things is grand until the very first man turns up with a shotgun, points it at me and goes "give me your food, and your house." Nevermind what'll happen when the billionaires just jet across the water from the US and say "we now own Ireland."

Musk is gonna musk.

The work I'm in is more about preparing people for the huge changes the destruction will make. Kinda like if you had been doing pandemic workshops for the past decade kinda stuff.
Quit your bragging and send me a link to your workshops.

The whole "grow your own food " things is grand until the very first man turns up with a shotgun, points it at me and goes "give me your food, and your house." Nevermind what'll happen when the billionaires just jet across the water from the US and say "we now own Ireland."

Quit your bragging and send me a link to your workshops.
NEVER.

The whole "grow your own food " things is grand until the very first man turns up with a shotgun, points it at me and goes "give me your food, and your house."
I dunno about that, really Our garden is no real use to anyone who doesn't know how to work it. Man-with-shotgun is unlikely to want to eat artichokes, and probably will be focus on killing the sheep nearby instead

I dunno about that, really Our garden is no real use to anyone who doesn't know how to work it. Man-with-shotgun is unlikely to want to eat artichokes, and probably will be focus on killing the sheep nearby instead
It was an exaggeration to make a point.

Man with shotgun will put you in chains and force you to work HIS FIELDS NOW.

I don't know much about hunger - but based on the last year I took it as a weather check on how people react to upheavals.

Some well
some badly
some still think its a hoax
large portion unsure what to do without pennies/B&Q and will risk human lives to restore them, later evolving into risking human lives for pints.
Man with shotgun - who's our present tense one of those?

Also:

rick springfield twd GIF

I don't know much about hunger - but based on the last year I took it as a weather check on how people react to upheavals.

Some well
some badly
some still think its a hoax
large portion unsure what to do without pennies/B&Q and will risk human lives to restore them, later evolving into risking human lives for pints.
Man with shotgun - who's our present tense one of those?

Can we still be mates when the time comes? I have a heap of useful skills. and about 12Kg of solder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back