Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (6 Viewers)

I don't want to get the jab but feel pressured by my job...I fucking hate needles and have had clotting issues in the past so am shit scared for obvious reasons. Please help!!

your clotting issues were triggered by a different means,
Meaning you've more of a chance of clotting from actually getting COVID rather than the vaccine.

Also, just get the vaccine.
if you get the really easy to catch Delta version, you could be royally fucked, long term.
And As stated by the biggest needle-fearers here, it's barely noticeable.

I'm going to go ahead and say this is society telling you get the vaccine. Your fears are irrational and you are risking too much NOT getting it.
Sorry to be the voice of reality

Meaning you've more of a chance of clotting from actually getting COVID rather than the vaccine.

if you get the really easy to catch Delta version, you could be royally fucked, long term.

I'm going to go ahead and say this is society telling you get the vaccine. Your fears are irrational and you are risking too much NOT getting it.
Thanks but still not going to get it.

Then it's very irresponsible of Varadkar to say that we will not be locked down. why won't he lock us down seeing this delta variant is so harmful? Anyways I wear a mask when I'm out shopping and social distance so all good

Then it's very irresponsible of Varadkar to say that we will not be locked down. why won't he lock us down seeing this delta variant is so harmful?
FIFA-bribery-scandal-007.jpg

Then it's very irresponsible of Varadkar to say that we will not be locked down. why won't he lock us down seeing this delta variant is so harmful? Anyways I wear a mask when I'm out shopping and social distance so all good

Because most people are going to be vaccinated. Also, don't waste your time and headspace listening to varadkar, a colossal greedy spoofer

so do you want help with dealing with the psychological impact of not taking it?

if so that’s kind of on you, not sure we can help much
Don't you believe in free choice? I do, it's my body after all and I don't like being pressured into doing something I do not want to do. So yes I am feeling a bit pissed that there might be some kind of discrimination or loss of employment.Sureyou can still catch Covid even if you take it so I do t see the point in any case. Obviously all this discrimination will impact me psychologically.

yep, but vaccination changes your daily dice roll. you turn something that was a one-in-ten chance into a one-in-a-hundred, or one-in-a-thousand

not actual numbers, obviously — but the basic principle applies
I got vaccinated against chickenpox and there is not a 1 in 100 chance I will get it. There is Zero chance I will get it so this jab just does not work does it?

Don't you believe in free choice? I do, it's my body after all and I don't like being pressured into doing something I do not want to do. So yes I am feeling a bit pissed that there might be some kind of discrimination or loss of employment.Sureyou can still catch Covid even if you take it so I do t see the point in any case. Obviously all this discrimination will impact me psychologically.
nobody's forcing you to get it. you should, but it's up to you. If your choice puts others at risk then you're just going to have to accept that there might be consequences for that.

nobody's forcing you to get it. you should, but it's up to you. If your choice puts others at risk then you're just going to have to accept that there might be consequences for that.
If you're vaccinated then you have nothing to worry about, ie. me putting you at risk right?

No because the more unvaccinated people there are, the greater the potential for the virus to further spread and mutate, putting everyone at risk.

Also not everybody can be vaccinated. Those of us who can be, should be.

So the Covid vaccine does not work? , do you have to get another vaccine for the Delta variant too? How can I have a mutated version if I am not sick.. do you mean I might be asymptomatic and carry a mutated version even though I feel fine and that this could harm you? As far as I know this type of transmission is exceedingly rare, like way way more than one in a 100..more like one in 6 trillion!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back