What Twitter pile on are you watching right now (6 Viewers)

Can we raise some money for this poor lad? His whole life got ruined by one match

1325864_2_articleinline_ie-334727_233abb83f7f94511ab1bd62e6de11b82.jpg
I have at least one of his albums

The Headline Bar on Clanbrassil street seems to be having a meltdown
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Wouldn't it be great if they had the balls to stand face to face with us and fight. No weapons. No bombs. No dead children. Man to man!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

he used to post here.
didn't the documentary RTE made about the 1995 riot at Lansdowne have an interview with him and show one of his bands rehearsing?
I remember he was on Zig and Zag the following week.

I was at that game. Came within meters of marauding english combat 18 pricks. I wasn't fuckin invited on Zig and Zag.

We got locked into the City Arts Centre because they thought the rioting would spread as the ehhh “supporters” made their way back into town.

We got locked into the City Arts Centre because they thought the rioting would spread as the ehhh “supporters” made their way back into town.
I hope you're not still in there. Gonna be sold soon.

I remember walking back to Rathmines afterwards to get my bus. I remember garda van after garda van along haddington road. Never saw so many cops in my life. In fairness they handled that one well. Took em straight off back to the boat from landsdowne. I remember seeing on the Big Breakfast news the next morning, the boat landing in Hollyhead and the cops there not being too patient looking.

I was at the game in 1990 too, after Italia 90. There was trouble that day too, but not in the ground. The scum went on the rampage in O'Connell st. But I remember walking down to the ground and getting harassed on nassau st by some of the pricks. There were a few small groups of Irish people around so we kind if instinctively formed one big group, and the scum tottererd off to find some other unsuspecting saps on their own. Cowards.

i missed all the fun. my father in law was there, standing on the pitch ringing home to let them know he was OK.

i did nearly get caught up in the love ulster riot. missed it by about two minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back