You know you're getting old.... (4 Viewers)

Nobodies told Nick Heyward he's supposed to be an auld lad ..60 today!

E117hCFWUAMT2Eg

is Dua Lipa a rock group?
I'm not with it these days, like. I still do be listening to gangsta rap, noise grind, breakcore, power violence, death metal, free improvisers, power electronics, Grace Jones and other old fashioned music.
What happened? music changed.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I was gonna post earlier 'how long till pete show's up with the monster verse'.

RE: nicki minaj

she makes lots of people our age annoyed
I've seen parents legit lose thier mind on fb over her
and that is great if you are not our age

I think she's a rather fetching young lady with, and as she points out herself so I feel it to be within the bounds of acceptable conversation, a lovely bottom.

Fingers crossed that Ms Minaj sees my valiant defense of her honour, and creates a Thumped account in order to PM me to thank me.

Maybe we might hit it off. Who knows. Although she's going to need a stout pair of socks, because it is fucking freezing on this floor.

I think Ms Minaj speaks to our times, as someone who worked hard throughout her 20's and and then only found real success in her thirties in an industry that craves youth. She is a symbol of hope for our generation.

Just a pity that even with all that time she has fuck all to say.

Are there more female pop stars than a few decades ago ?
Apart Beiber and the 5 Direction lads I don't hear much about lads nowadays. Oh - and the Korean dudes.

The thing is, does the likes of Minaj have a patch on Destiny's Child or TLC? And B*witched of course.

Srsly though, I think BBC6 has a policy of making their playlist closer to 50% female, lots of festivals are doing something similar. I dunno if that's transferred into popworld though. I don't think there's more females in pop, they're just able to be more fortright nowadays.

cool old dude Nardwuar interviews Cardi B:

for someone who was born and raised in NY she has cool Latino accent.
is she is really like this?

That's mad. To my ear that's not even a Latino accent, it's just another NYC accent.

Accents around the Burroughs would be really diverse, and there would be large areas, including where I lived where Spanish would be the normal language. The shops would be in Spanish, the signs, the super market where I got vegetables you would have to speak Spanish to buy stuff.

I'm listening again to her now, I suppose she does have a Latino thing going on. To me that's not latin sounding any more, it's just NYC. But yeah, that's a normal accent, once you get above say 120th street in Manhattan say, or out into Queens/Bronx/Bk. Although a lot of Brooklyn is posh now. Staten Island has its own thing going on. No one really fucks with Staten Island.

Ah come on now, you need to not show favouritism if you don't want to be offensive. They ALL have lovely bottoms.
I think Pete should start a Ladies With Lovely Bottoms Whose Honour Men On The Internet Defend With The Real Hope That The Ladies In Question Will Be Flattered And Hopefully PM Their Most Valiant Defenders thread.

I'm no lady with a lovely bottom myself, but I do know what they like, if I do say so myself.

Specifically, tangely beards with dandruff and a feint smell of damp mixed with BO, and stylish hat choices.

If I do say so myself.

I ain't no New Yorker, but yeah, there are accents. She sounds NYC to me.

I was working for a New Yorker once, we were dealing with sheets of perspex, which Americans call plexiglass. He was telling me that in New York all the Puerto Rican labourers (there is apparently no other kind of labourer in NYC) would call the plexiglass "Pepsi Glass".

"Yo boss, where you want this pepsi glass man?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back