Bored in Work 982 (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 32
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 2
Actually watched the whole thing. I might have been interested if he'd explained what a 50 cal was for, or how it works. There's loads of interesting history and engineering nerd stuff there. But instead it was just BIG BULLETS ARE COOL. Look how much I almost died!
I guess it was good that he did a vid to tell and show people that guns can be dangerous.

it was god not the expert team of medical staff and his dad that saved him. god wishes him to live on so he can promote big guns. woop woop, america, etc

Wait, guns can be dangerous? But how???

Today I told an army man mateabout that vid. He then explained what a too-hot round was, and a bunch of other shit that's pretty mad. You'd be scared.

Maybe gun nuts just know all this stuff. I was just left watching that video thinking "that's not good health and safety". The guy had no idea what was in those bullets.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

there seems to be a bit of a debate about whether the trees piled up in mass graveyards, because we don't know what the gap was between the evolution of lignin, and the evolution of white rot fungi which can break down lignin. it's one of the reasons most coal only comes from a specific date range; that wood now rots before it can fossilise/turn to coal, whereas there was nothing to break it down for a few million years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back