Celebrity Creeps Thread (4 Viewers)

well, that was a hot mess. mcinerney did well, softly softly catchee monkey.

also, with friends like this.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

the man has found a meme he likes

David has never seen a cause he hasn't chosen the losing side on tbh

Last edited:
Well, bar his very protestant embrace of capitalism as the solution to lazy paganism.

the man has found a meme he likes

David has never seen a cause he hasn't chosen the losing side on tbh

he'd lose all his gigs as being the 'opposing point of view', if he didn't

how many of those male blowhard columnists/contrarians does ireland have (or had)? per capita, we seem to be well supplied.

harris, myers, cruise o'brien, quinn, hook (well, half the newstalk presenters), waters (though no media outlet would touch him with a barge pole now)...?

how many of those male blowhard columnists/contrarians does ireland have (or had)? per capita, we seem to be well supplied.

harris, myers, cruise o'brien, quinn, hook (well, half the newstalk presenters), waters (though no media outlet would touch him with a barge pole now)...?
Where's the new generation though? Who are our Tom Harwood's, you know? I suppose there's a few young Iona heads, is Katie Ascough still knocking about? Do they all just get jobs in well funded religious USA media maybe?

I think they're splintering off into their own non-mainstream media outlets these days, like the 'Gript' dicks.
First story on the website is about gender neutral bathrooms, fucking hell. You'd get that laughed out of a tv show for being too hackneyed if you pitched that.

Where's the new generation though? Who are our Tom Harwood's, you know? I suppose there's a few young Iona heads, is Katie Ascough still knocking about? Do they all just get jobs in well funded religious USA media maybe?
Who was that lad that wrote the article about how we wished people would stop moaning about how bad Ireland is just because a few babies were found in a septic tank? He also wrote another article about how the snowflakes are getting all up in arms because he wants to kill some prostitutes in GTA.
That fella, I'd say he's part of the new generation. Can't remember the guys name. Don't want to. He's clearly a cunt.

Who was that lad that wrote the article about how we wished people would stop moaning about how bad Ireland is just because a few babies were found in a septic tank? He also wrote another article about how the snowflakes are getting all up in arms because he wants to kill some prostitutes in GTA.
That fella, I'd say he's part of the new generation. Can't remember the guys name. Don't want to. He's clearly a cunt.
Brendan "My parents are of Irish peasant stock" O'Neill?

He's some cunt alright. Sneery prick. The least charismatic person on the planet accusing everyone else of not being working class as he writes one "war on wokeness" column after the other. Such vision!

Gript is such conjecture, when i see people sharing it it's like an indicator for definitley spending too much time in the youtube fantasy world. Handy for that i suppose.

He's some cunt alright. Sneery prick. The least charismatic person on the planet accusing everyone else of not being working class as he writes one "war on wokeness" column after the other. Such vision!
If I remember correctly he wrote an article after the scandal in the Tuam mother and baby homes was revealed and it started with "Dear whiny bitches..." A depressing number of people shared it on my facebook feed at the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back