Minor complaints thread (4 Viewers)

When I opened the curtains this morning I saw two crows attacking a squirrel and now there is a cat staking out a nest of starlings. He hasn't a hope of getting near it but the birds are stressed out.

Went to Tescos and accidentally picked up something that wasn't in the meal deal. And I didn't have a mask so I had to buy a pack to assuage the disapproving looks I was getting.

A ten quid lunch. And it was crap.

An hour and a half waiting for my girlfriend to come out of a hospital appointment scheduled for 10am. She's just been told she may have to wait another hour and a half to be seen. This was scheduled in advance. It's not like a&e where shit can happen.

I feel like talking to Joe

An hour and a half waiting for my girlfriend to come out of a hospital appointment scheduled for 10am. She's just been told she may have to wait another hour and a half to be seen. This was scheduled in advance. It's not like a&e where shit can happen.

I feel like talking to Joe

My GF had a hospital appointment last month, was given a specified time, apparently it was the same time as about half a dozen other people who showed up then as well.

My GF had a hospital appointment last month, was given a specified time, apparently it was the same time as about half a dozen other people who showed up then as well.
I suspect they intentionally overbook because they expect some people to not show up. It's a shit system.

I suspect they intentionally overbook because they expect some people to not show up. It's a shit system.
Overbook? You think they’re giving out appointment times to suit anyone other than the doctor? If they’re going to be there from 10am to 1pm, everyone’s getting told to be there at 10am.

Probably part of it, I imagine there's also an element of reducing the amount of down time for the doctors on a shift. Some people might only need 15 minutes with the doc, some longer. Might get through more people faster by telling a bunch of people to show up at the same time rather than giving everyone an equal length slot that might not keep them occupied fully.

Two-tier health system isn't it? Terrible idea, terrible system. How is SlainteCare coming along?

Hope she gets to see a doc Johnny, been there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back