What television series are you currently making your way through? (3 Viewers)

Finally started the Expanse over the weekend, onto season 2 right now. Very watchable, have no idea what's going on half the time and I suspect the plot doesn't hold up if you actually think about it, but being that everything gets lined up 10 minutes before it happens you never have to think about it.

Finally started the Expanse over the weekend, onto season 2 right now. Very watchable, have no idea what's going on half the time and I suspect the plot doesn't hold up if you actually think about it, but being that everything gets lined up 10 minutes before it happens you never have to think about it.
The plot does fairly well really, but sure with anything of that scope it's easy to find holes.

Just watched another episode of that show Stumptown. There were a lot of flashback sequences in it and they were actually brilliantly done, and the whole episode was really great. Such a shame it got cancelled cause of fuckin Covid.

Behind the curve again, I'm watching Derry girls. I've watched a few episodes....its supposed to be funny isn't it? I'm still waiting on a laugh. The aunt is hot though.

What's the Thumped consensus on Bloodlands?

I'm enjoying it as an aside to Line of Duty. On episode 3.

I’m nearly finished Shadow and Bones.
It’s a nice bit if Fantasy escapism with magic, a heist, bit of young love and a few funny moments too. I haven’t read the series but I’m getting a lend of the sequel (six of crows) which is supposed to be the better one.

I’m nearly finished Shadow and Bones.
It’s a nice bit if Fantasy escapism with magic, a heist, bit of young love and a few funny moments too. I haven’t read the series but I’m getting a lend of the sequel (six of crows) which is supposed to be the better one.
We really enjoyed it. Tempted to read the books now too.

Probably gonna give it a watch after Bent Coppers is over

I didn't realise it's only four episodes long, so I was left with a "is that it?" feeling.

But actually it's probably better for being shorter. It would be a terrible two hour movie, a fairly boring 10 episode series. 4 episodes is about right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back