WHAT DO YOU WANT???? (1 Viewer)

Good point. I should order a new capo and a load of strings too.

And maybe some dumb cleaning stuff.

from my experience - presuming you have a standard lacquered body I would suggest.

- window cleaner spray to get the grease off (try on a small spot first)
- original turtle car wax to shine her up.
for the fretboard
- boiled linseed oil if rosewood or unfinished
- same for maple if unfinished
- you can try the cleaner and wax if the fretboard is lacquered (possibly not best if lacquer is worn)

Having had some of those cleaning kits in the past they are a bit of a racket- the string cleaners are the only bits you can't get in other forms.

from my experience - presuming you have a standard lacquered body I would suggest.

- window cleaner spray to get the grease off (try on a small spot first)
- original turtle car wax to shine her up.
for the fretboard
- boiled linseed oil if rosewood or unfinished
- same for maple if unfinished
- you can try the cleaner and wax if the fretboard is lacquered (possibly not best if lacquer is worn)

Having had some of those cleaning kits in the past they are a bit of a racket- the string cleaners are the only bits you can't get in other forms.
I've bought cleaning sprays and stuff in the past, but just to spend money. Only thing i use now is a cloth to wipe off dust during string changes, and lemon oil on the fret board.

Found some forgotten behringer pedals in the wardrobe. What a dick.

So ordered the smallest harley benton board going. Stick the four of those together and leave it under the home office desk.

I wish i could have gotten a boss gt1 but, I know I can never figure those things out.

How do people rate Epiphones?
I don't really know, I havent played any except one very student model that was no good. Its stupid but I don't like the headstock on the SGs ..its a bit fancy. And I am well and truly over giving a fuck about such things.

Not a great answer

I'd like one of these,if it had the batwing headstock i possibly would have bought one

It's completely stupid,but the headstock really is such a dealbreaker

It's completely stupid,but the headstock really is such a dealbreaker
I'm starting to think once you get a guitar in your hands and you love playing it the headstock stops mattering.

Then again I hated the look of the only guitar I owned for twenty years and I wouldnt want to find myself in that position again

Any one have any experience with those desktop amps blackstar (and others) do?

I’m torn between ‘a little amp that can sound like other amps etc sounds fund’ and ‘that looks too complicated and somewhat like a toy’.

from selling a few things I have about 100 lids to burn on a small amp. Torn between one of thesehttps://m.thomann.de/ie/joyo_bluejay.htm?glp=1&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIrqLn6sKI8AIVwutRCh3leguUEAQYCSABEgK8PPD_BwE

one of these https://m.thomann.de/ie/harley_benton_tube5_celestion.htm?o=0&search=1618774011

or something like this

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back