Thread for upcoming reissues of interest (3 Viewers)

Shoegaze is basically just running your reverb pedal before your distortion pedal or if you're really fancy you'll use reverse reverb.

they wore their influences on their sleeves. the first album was basically a covers record. sonic boom released this compilation at one point which was meant to show the songs that influenced them - although there's no suicide/stooges/mc5 on it. best bit for me was the perfect prescription album

The price

New Sabotage – Super Deluxe Edition! Out on June 11th. Featuring a newly remastered album and a complete live show recorded during the 1975 tour. Also includes 7”, rare photos, artwork, liner notes and a poster.

The price

New Sabotage – Super Deluxe Edition! Out on June 11th. Featuring a newly remastered album and a complete live show recorded during the 1975 tour. Also includes 7”, rare photos, artwork, liner notes and a poster.

I've seen worse. I'm passing on the super deluxe for the new Prince thing (£150 GBP on Amazon right now). A blu-ray i'll never watch and a load of replicas, including a ticket for a tour I have an actual ticket from.

This seems to be the latest thing; creating a comic/graphic novel to go along with a classic album. Anthrax have done something similar.

The Deluxe Edition of the graphic novel includes:

• Hardcover Graphic Novel
  • Exclusive Vinyl Picture Disc Reissue of the classic album 'Holy Diver,' illustrated by Becky Cloonan
  • 3 never before seen 'Holy Diver' inspired Art Prints created by renowned artists, Becky Cloonan, Scott Hampton, Erik Rodriguez & Steve Chanks and Bill Sienkiewicz
  • Limited edition hardcover slipcase for graphic novel
edit- I assume that price is a mistake

Im sure someone hete will be interested

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

great news -
they must be one of the last important HC punk bands to get proper reissue treatment.
I've been trying to get the exact copy boot of their EP for years but it was always a bit expensive.
been a fan since I heard 'Ashes To Ashes' on the Peace//War comp when it was reissued on CD in the 90's.
I still think Ashes To Ashes is one of the best songs I've ever heard.
I have the 'Reagan Era HC' label boot of the EP for years (which doesn't have the original artwork) and finally got the double 7" discography from about 30 years ago last year.

SUPERCHUNK cover NEON CHRIST's song Bad Influence as a B-side. Laura Balance spent her life in Atalanta before moving to North Carolina as a teen. so her first show was BAD BRAINS and NEON CHRIST !

SUPERCHUNK covering Bad Influence in Atalanta, GA -

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back