Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (8 Viewers)

Seriously? Come on to fuck @Lili Marlene We have established scientific and medical protocols for handling this kind of shit, and you reckon we should just do away with them because you're feeling frustrated?

The EU is a political entity who has made political decisions to place Sputnik at the end of the chain when it comes to following the scientific rules, decorum and protocol. Look at this nonsense:

this isn't a finely tuned scientific machine, this is political football and it should be treated as such.

Say you're going to ignore their rules to force their hand in situation like this, not bow down the moment someone waves the rulebook at you 🤷‍♂️

Hhmm looks like a delay for the uk

Britain’s vaccine rollout has been knocked off course by the delayed arrival of vaccines from India and a need to check 1.7m other doses to ensure their stability, according to Matt Hancock, health secretary. Hancock confirmed in the House of Commons that there had been a delay to the “scheduled arrival from the Serum Institute of India” of Indian-made doses of the Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine. At least 12m people would still receive a second Covid-19 vaccine dose in April but supply would be “tighter than this month”. The need to retest a batch of 1.7m doses would also constrain supplies, Hancock said, without providing further detail on the provenance of those vaccines or why they have to be checked. The need for such additional testing was “to be expected” from time to time and showed the “rigour” of UK vaccine safety processes, he added.

I've found Naomi O'Leary's ongoing coverage of the whole thing in the Irish Times the most enlightening and most, well, journalistic.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I suppose it's not right that my immediate reaction is "Let them die."

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

aad7c03f65c78e5f5fce4d89a828735b--ted-quotes-father-ted.jpg

I'm in no hurry. Even I got vaccinated this evening we'll still be in lockdown , still have to wear masks and wash our hands continuously , still have to practice social distancing etc. I get the feeling some people think it's a "get out of jail free" card.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back