What Twitter pile on are you watching right now (5 Viewers)

People seem to be going after him, a person reading data off a sheet of paper generated from the behavoir of society which pretty much confirms we are fucked.

I think the main govt issue here is not having some kinda famine walls deal going on. Post famine there were no jobs so they invented huge wall building projects just basically to stop people being bored. People are getting mad fucking bored here and if there was any kind of PUP community opt-in type thing going on people would be all over it.

I still just want my record player to work. it's 8 weeks now.
I don't mind not being able to visit people or go anywhere.
You'd think living in Ireland we'd used to having nothing exciting to do.

I ordered jeans online for the first time ever last week*. They fit just fine

*actually my daughter ordered them
Yeah but I dunno about you, I have a real pain in the hole finding jeans that fit well. The pair I need to replace is the best pair I ever found, actually the first time I ever realised jeans can be proper comfortable, and I literally spent 3 hours in different shops trying on different jeans before I found them. It's something to do with long legs I'm sure. I also can never find a cap that fits my head, but I found a style of cap that works and got one of those online and it's great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back