What movie did you watch last night? (7 Viewers)

Revenge of the Sith. It was ok-ish. The last scene where Anakin becomes Vader (SPOILER ALERT!) was hammier than a bag full of pigs. The galaxy’s most sinister villain? Not anymore!

Revenge of the Sith. It was ok-ish. The last scene where Anakin becomes Vader (SPOILER ALERT!) was hammier than a bag full of pigs. The galaxy’s most sinister villain? Not anymore!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I watched Justice League: the Snyder cut.
obvs it is a bit long. It's better than the last one with character building and stuff, batfleck isn't as one dimensional - it's a superhero movie like so either you accept the fantasy, or it will be shit. I enjoyed it more or less, would rewatch in a few years possible

I watched The Ipcress File again. One of my all time favourites.

Here's N.I. comic artist doing a bit of a shot by shot commentary

It was a partial influence on the UK /Europe rockabilly revival of the late 70s

I mainly remember Richard Dreyfuss farting in the back of the cool kid's' car, where I learned the phrase "who cut the cheese?", and the girl n the white T-Bird.
this is it. They had the actors, the cars, the amazing set at their disposal. If only someone would have given them a decent fucking script.

I watched The Ipcress File again. One of my all time favourites.

Here's N.I. comic artist doing a bit of a shot by shot commentary

Keeping with the Harry Palmer theme I watched Funeral in Berlin last night. It is nowhere near as stylish and cool as The Ipcress File but has a great twisty plot.

Seeing as George Segal has just carked it I will give this another watch tonight and resume the Harry Palmer marathon tomorrow

I think we're alone now. A very odd man, who thinks he's the last human on earth, until a
young woman crashes her car in his town. They begin an uneasy coexistence, with him preferring solitude. Then there's a twist. Very good, melodrama. Not a happy-go-lucky upbeat film, but worth a watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back