Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (9 Viewers)

Ironically, I imagine you’d need a mask around a load of burning PPE given how plastic they are.

Heard of two people (an old family friend and a friend’s mother) who have died or are in a serious state with COVID. Seeing clowns like this makes my blood boil.

2 visits to Lidl this week and both times there were older people not wearing masks. I don't think they were old enough to have been vaccinated (though definitely a large majority of those vaccinated seem to think they don't need to adhere to guidelines anymore, which is something the HSE needs to address urgently), but I think more likely they're people fed up with lock down who feel emboldened by the recent protests. It's a worry.

Last edited:
2 visits to Lidl this week and both times there were older people not wearing masks. I don't think they were old enough to have been vaccinated (though definitely a large majority of those vaccinated seem to think they don't need to adhere to guidelines anymore, which is something the HSE needs to address urgently), but I think more likely they're people fed up with lock down who feel emboldened by the recent protests. It's a worry.
I've noticed a few older people not wearing masks recently, but they've pretty much all looked old enough to have had a jab

I was in lidl last week, had my mask on, and someone recognised me and wanted to stop and talk. The fucking horror.

I need a mask that covers more of my face.

I'm never, ever, not gonna wear a mask out in public ever again. They are fucking great. I don't even have to clean the green bits out from between my teeth or anything,

Seems Gov have decided they don't need to see evidence of how the two weeks phased return to school is going, and have given the all clear for all primary schools to return fully next week. It takes at least 7-10 days for cases to present, so they couldn't possibly know but....science schmience I guess!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back