What Twitter pile on are you watching right now (8 Viewers)

Saw Monster Magnet in Dublin years ago. I only really went because mates were,and Gluecifer were opening. Anyway near the end the singer collected a burning guitar from a roadie,but put on protective gloves first before taking it.
Had i cared for them before,that would have ended right there.
Self-titled EP is still a fucking masterpiece.

Self-titled EP is still a fucking masterpiece.

John McBain is one of my favourite musicians. He sorta mentioned at one point a few years later he got ousted for being too psychedilic. His records with the soundgarden crew are great as well.

Actually went well back into dopes to infinity (non mcbain era) last summer.

John McBain is one of my favourite musicians. He sorta mentioned at one point a few years later he got ousted for being too psychedilic. His records with the soundgarden crew are great as well.

He was in Wellwater Conspiracy? They were decent

It's interesting that Miley Cyrus gets a pass for all her rock, metal and punk covers. I even see people sharing her stuff on metal forums and people generally accepting this. A few years ago in would have been "get the fuck out of here with your Hannah fucking Montana" Somewhere along the way everyone decided she was ok. Her latest ( I think ) sounds like it could have been recorded in 1986.

Just adding to the general "what is pop" discussion, or whatever it is this thread is about now.
Pop music has always been built on highway robbery and appropriation since the dawn of recorded music. What's new?

Here's another great McBain album with 3/4 of The Heads. I like the Carlton Melton stuff he's done too, well I like all the Carlton Melton stuff but he's on some of it.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I've never really got into Monster Magnet bar Tab, Dave Wyndorf doesn't do a lot for me. This pre Monster track is killer though. I'd imagine Gary approves.

I've never really got into Monster Magnet bar Tab, Dave Wyndorf doesn't do a lot for me. This pre Monster track is killer though. I'd imagine Gary approves.

Better than any Monster Magnet

there was something on twitter yesterday about some 'celebrity' who had lots of followers on tik-tok and now has an onlyfans page, called Kneevo, who called nurses losers (or something to that effect), and now Irish Twitter are savaging her.

I think for once, I'm with Irish twitter on this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back