What television series are you currently making your way through? (4 Viewers)

it gets better. I'm thinking its going to be one of those things that demand a rewatch cos there's a load of subtle jokes in there.

Season 2 is actually really clever. I love those little in-between scenes thing where they just show something or someone, without anything being said. Like the kid looking at the crows.

And the storyline about Glenn and the morning-after pill. Hilarious.
oh christ, the second Halloween episode is a fucking hoot.

but jaysus they can get a bit dark sometimes.

this thing really is multi-layered

oh christ, the second Halloween episode is a fucking hoot.

but jaysus they can get a bit dark sometimes.

this thing really is multi-layered
We're up to season 5, have done some serious binge watching of it. It certainly does get dark, it's not been afraid to start tackling things like ICE and union busting, which has been a surprise.

Finished Man down. Quite funny. Glad it ended after four seasons. Had run out of steam.
Now just started Star wars: the Clone wars. Not totally engrossed yet

Years ago I was watching French cop show Spiral/Engrenages and I had to stop because I got to season 5 and then couldn't find a particular episode anywhere to stream eh I mean my tv broke yeah that's it.
The other day I went looking again and found a site with every season on it, so I've picked up from where I left off.
It's a good laugh, there's loads of Bad Cops stuff in it but the characters are good, Gilou is hilarious and Judge Arsene Roban Wenger is class. I love how every time the cops identify a suspect they need to find as soon as possible, their search consists of sitting around in the station until somebody phones them. And every time they are 'tailing' somebody, Gilou is guaranteed to get a phone call from his girlfriend or someone that will fuck the whole tailing up, haha. Bad cops Bad cops.

We're up to season 5, have done some serious binge watching of it. It certainly does get dark, it's not been afraid to start tackling things like ICE and union busting, which has been a surprise.

juat watched the episode where Sandra agreed to a coin toss for her boyfriend.
Genuinely guffawed at the end when they said goodbye

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back