Minor Pleasures (6 Viewers)

I just do it for fun really. and basic cardiac exercise.
lots of quiet back roads where I live.

a 7 mile walk wouldn't even burn 300 calories alright. but running the same distance at least 800+ cal.

i read in some article about marathon running that no matter how fast you run it, your calorie burn is fairly steady; that speed is fairly linear with calorie burn.

yeah, the article made the claim that for the average man, the calorie burn is ~100 calories per mile, regardless of speed. you're not going fast enough for the nonlinear nature of air resistance to make a difference.

Check out this extremely heart warming live video to remind you of the joy to be had at live concerts.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Were Paramore one of those openly religious acts?
I didn't know that

"The band members are Christians and in an interview with the BBC, Josh Farro stated "Our faith is very important to us. It's obviously going to come out in our music because if someone believes something, then their worldview is going to come out in anything they do. But we're not out here to preach to kids, we're out here because we love music."[162]"

In fairness I don't know anything about them apart from the singer's name

My favourite thing about the Paramore gig I worked at once was that somebody mis-ordered the merch for the gig so 100 boxes of merch turned up in a truck instead of 10 boxes turning up in a van.
Knowing now that they are Christians, maybe this was a loaves and fishes type miracle?

someone should bump the bratz dolls thread to take the heat off the girls with guitars thread

I'd to go meet a mate for a walk today and I parked up and was walking toward them and some kid had abandoned one of these things on the footpath and of couse I'd read this sentence today and knew exactly what thread you were talking about and then I had to think it just before I saw my mate* and I was like ffs sakes thumped this is not the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back