Interesting Buildings (1 Viewer)

Interesting for all the wrong reasons.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

yesterday, i had to explain to my mother - a catholic in her 70s - that catholics believe in transubstantiation. she thought i was joking. 'it's just symbolic, no one believes it's *actually* the body and blood of christ' was her response.

yesterday, i had to explain to my mother - a catholic in her 70s - that catholics believe in transubstantiation. she thought i was joking. 'it's just symbolic, no one believes it's *actually* the body and blood of christ' was her response.

Your mother, unknowing protestant.

It's VIP only these days anyway but if you want to come in when things aren't totalitarian Covid rules, give me a shout. Museum Building is epic, well worth seeing.

Sounds good yeah, been in most of them when I was a courier I think but didn't have time for a proper look. Love the Giant Elk in the geology building for obvious reasons.

maybe she's actually a protestant.
EDIT:
Should have read whole thread first:
UNICORN already told same joke

Shir just watch any american movie that has a library scene.
Wrong building
Sounds good yeah, been in most of them when I was a courier I think but didn't have time for a proper look. Love the Giant Elk in the geology building for obvious reasons.
That is the Museum Building - you’ve already been there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back