Racism in Ireland (1 Viewer)

Having just consulted with herself, she scientifically put it down to Pancake Rage. Too much fat, carbs and sugar.

Yup, it's the shite winter weather, the fact that Christmas was a million years ago and we haven't been able to leave the house since that have all been adding up to make everyone narky as fuck. It's also mid term, normally people take a few days off around now but this year most people are like "what's the fucking point?" I reached my narkiness peak last week. Kind of over that hump now.

Yup, it's the shite winter weather, the fact that Christmas was a million years ago and we haven't been able to leave the house since that have all been adding up to make everyone narky as fuck. It's also mid term, normally people take a few days off around now but this year most people are like "what's the fucking point?" I reached my narkiness peak last week. Kind of over that hump now.

we'll get there. there's a stretch in the evenings at least.

I was really cheered up driving home on Monday and there was still daylight, people out and about, jogging (hello).

Hearing neighbors outside from the home office for the first time in months is nice too.

Thinking of the possibility of a jam in summer.

Racism can get fucked.

here's something though - if a person who's entire ourve and public persona is political, orientated to a political viewpoint, then comments relating to current events or associations with political figures should be open to question or comment (and I don't mean in the shitfest twitter mob sense, but more generally)

its like pulling bono up on being a tax dodging prick when he's off preaching about saving the world, as opposed to, I dunno, Carlos from the Fontaines DC being outed as an FG voter (hypothetical situation)

Ah there's no need for that kinda low blow.

I was wondering if I played it right, could i get @egg_ and @ernesto, two of the most peaceful creatures i have met on this green planet to fistfight (socially distanced of course). Stop crushing my dreams classic.

No it's a fair point. Without pointing any elbows *certain* siblings of mine have been fit to kill each other all week too. It's in the air, and we all have limited outlets for expression these days.

I feel like I'm in school and I'm in trouble because I've defended myself from someone starting on me. I'd be happy to shake hands and then do some chasing in the yard after lunch

Surprising good guys in the James McClean/poppy thng ... the actual poppy people

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The actual poppy people have always been generally fine. The morons weren't made by them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back