What television series are you currently making your way through? (10 Viewers)

I finished all the seasons of the Walking Dead that are on prime (FUCK AMAZON) and now they need to hurry the fuck with season 10 cos I need to watch it fast.

Past scutter was a fool. This is an amazing series. There's the odd slow episode for sure but its pretty much a rollercoaster the whole time. Great stuff.

snowpiercer?
pretty enjoyable once you get past the conceit that the remnants of humanity are driving round on trains.
sean bean stars as sean bean playing a mad billionaire
Because in reality Elon Musk

Thank you for the reminder though, I had forgotten a second season was coming out. It's terrible but also I really like it.

Because in reality Elon Musk

Thank you for the reminder though, I had forgotten a second season was coming out. It's terrible but also I really like it.

ah its not that terrible. it riffs on pretty much every other dystopian future yoke ever made, but once you accept the whole train nonsense its a bit of fun.

Seriously enjoying The Great at the moment, it's so good. Also started season two of The Alienist and, while it's also good, it is a bit much for us I think.
baby serial killer with a fairly graphic shot of a baby corpse with black blood leaking from its mouth

Seriously enjoying The Great at the moment, it's so good. Also started season two of The Alienist and, while it's also good, it is a bit much for us I think.

jayzuz...I thought the castrated child prostitutes from the first one was bad enough.

speaking of graphic graphicness - did anyone give Freud a go? completely off the wall..

ah its not that terrible. it riffs on pretty much every other dystopian future yoke ever made, but once you accept the whole train nonsense its a bit of fun.
I'm telling you, the premise is not that wacky! The only difference is Elon Musk will do it ironically, he'll still do it though!

jayzuz...I thought the castrated child prostitutes from the first one was bad enough.

speaking of graphic graphicness - did anyone give Freud a go? completely off the wall..
Ah no, that was the PG rated first season, things get real in season two.

I haven't watched Freud yet.

baby serial killer with a fairly graphic shot of a baby corpse with black blood leaking from its mouth
That as perhaps the most horrific image I've ever seen on screen. The show itself had a sort of Midsomer Murders vibe but every so often something off the wall macabre like that pops up

on to season 2 of Call My Agent. Really like this show. Welcomed bit of quality comedy/drama these weeks.

I've watched this Stumptown show on RTE, private detective woman just out of the army comes back to Portland, has PTSD and a brother with Down's Syndrome (I guess) to look after. I think there's a lot of good things done in this show, but was reading about it and apparently it got cancelled after the first season, ha. Although Covid may have had an affect, but still, shit one, there were some real good fight scenes.

The Terror finished a week or two back, it was really fuckin great, the way they ended it was brilliant. I've heard the second season of it is all over the shop though, I suspect it's something that doesn't need a follow-up. It's Dan Simmons writing, fuck sake just do Hyperion well instead.

Finished The Expanse season 5 the other day, great but not as good as seasons 3+4 which were fuckin class. Absolute LOL though at
them killing off Alex in the last episode, in the books he is still going strong haha, they've clearly lined up Peaches as replacement pilot, in the books she's just Amos' assistant in the engine room. I WONDER WHAT COULD POSSIBLY HAVE HAPPENED FOR THEM TO MAKE THESE CHANGES??? ‘The Expanse’ Star Cas Anvar Will Cooperate With Investigation To “Refute” Sexual Misconduct Allegations – Update

Watched The Investigation last week too, whole mini-series is up on RTE player. Six-part show about that mental Danish submarine murder a few years ago, it's absolutely fuckin brilliant. The whole thing is all about the police investigation with the procedures they have to follow and the methods they used to gather the evidence. The way they find the woman's body parts is fuckin MENTAL and class. Also top-notch cast, the cream of Danish and Swedish good shit. Soren Malling is a fuckin legend.

Finally just started season 2 of Icelandic show Trapped, first episode was fuckin great. The first season was class so hopefully more of the same. Andrei is a fuckin legend anyway. RTE are showing this week to week, so not sure if I'll wait for each episode every week, maybe I'll just try and find it all online to watch over the space of a few days instead.

Finished The Expanse season 5 the other day, great but not as good as seasons 3+4 which were fuckin class. Absolute LOL though at...
Been wondering about this. The allegations came to light after they'd finished filming, so do you think they brought him back in to film the death scene, or they just literally grabbed a film still of his face and put some floaty blood in front of it?

Been wondering about this. The allegations came to light after they'd finished filming, so do you think they brought him back in to film the death scene, or they just literally grabbed a film still of his face and put some floaty blood in front of it?
I reckon they could very easily have just done the latter, I mean the rest of their CGI shit looks great so it wouldn't be difficult at all probably

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back