What movie did you watch last night? (18 Viewers)

First thing this morning my son says,
"guess what film I watched last night. 'aaaye, I'm boxing here'"

So funny.
Midnight Cowboy?

We watched that last night! Unbelievable still. So sad. Man I wish I was in New York in 1969

On Friday night watched Deathgasm. New zeland film about a teen metal head who summons a deamon by playing a dark hymn with his band. Lots of gore, metal references and a sarcastic humor undertone..

Last night was Funhouse massacre.
Six dangerous patience are broken out of a secret asylum and run amok in a fairground on halloween. Takes a while to get going, but the gore is good, but a lot of the kills are off camera. Both films use practical special fx rather than cgi which is always good.

Last night:
V/H/S pretty good, some of the anthologies were better than others, but enjoyable non the less.
The Bunnyman. recent film, made to look like 70's/80's grindhouse horror. Five people on holiday are pursued by a murderer in a bunny rabbit suite. Very silly, with parts that made no sense. The old school gore fx looked way better than the cgi parts. Was ok if you like grindhouse style films.

Just now: Fair game. 80's Aussie splotation film about a woman running an animal sanctuary in the outback vs. three Kangaroo hunters. Pretty good.

Watched King Rocker on Sky Arts.

Premier of doc made by Stewart Lee about brummie post-punk man Robert Lloyd and his groups The Prefects/The Nightingales. Really good. Some great tunes.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Pulgasari

the completely back story, i feel like everyone knew this except me, directed by someone in captivity..

The abduction of Shin Sang-ok and Choi Eun-hee occurred in North Korea between 1978 and 1986. Shin Sang-ok was a famous South Korean film director married to actress Choi Eun-hee. Together, they established Shin Film and made many films through the 1960s which garnered recognition for South Korea at various film festivals.[1] In 1978 Choi was abducted and taken to North Korea to the country's future dictator Kim Jong-il.[2] The abduction of Shin followed six months later.

After three years in prison, Shin was united with Choi, and the two were instructed by Kim Jong-il to make films for him in order to gain global recognition for North Korea's film industry.[3] After making many films for Kim, in 1986 Choi and Shin escaped from North Korean supervision to a US embassy while in Vienna.

the movie

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I mean it's not all that spoilable but i don't like to know anything about films before i watch them myself. they had one camera and one floodlight to shoot this, the effects are of the genre - it's a bit like watching a big long coded message. Amazed they got this over the line, kinda want to watch all the others from this era now

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back