What television series are you currently making your way through? (9 Viewers)

Murder She Wrote is on TG4 NOW:
Jessica Fletcher is in Hawaii and Thomas Magnum PI has been arrested for murder.
so Jess and Higgins are trying to get him out.
awesome nostalgia.
I saw 5 minutes of an episode of that last week and it had John Q De Lancie in it. I'm just assuming he was the murderer, I mean how the fuck could he not be

The BBC adaptation of Pride and Prejudice. Five stars. Must read the book at some point.
I actually saw this during the Summer just as we were coming out of first lockdown. It was on RTE in 2 hour pieces so I watched it out of curiosity. Very good, very well done, and still pertinent in some ways, but it seems to me like there's so many people now holding period dramas up like they should have some real relevance to their social lives or some shit like that. I dunno, seems like so many people miss the point with that shit, like one of the main points of Pride and Prejudice was to say how stupid all this fawning crap is, loads of people respond by fawning over Colin Firth.

Speaking of period dramas and WRONG THREAD I know but that Emma (sorry - Emma.) from a couple of years ago was pretty good. Not much chess in it, mind.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Started watching For All Mankind. I love a bit of alternative history, me. 2 episodes in and not bad so far.

Rewatching Bergerac at lunchtime, mainly for the warm glow of 80s nostalgia. This happened in the final episode of season four. John Nettles fans will appreciate it IMG_8991.JPG , and feel the warm glow of being a John Nettles fan.

I saw 5 minutes of an episode of that last week and it had John Q De Lancie in it. I'm just assuming he was the murderer, I mean how the fuck could he not be
Actually it was a woman whodunnit.
I didn't even recognize Q on it.
Sellick was literally behind bars in a lot of the scenes. Poor Jessica was so used to death she never really got upset on finding corpses. Ballycotton must be a dangerous place.

Informer was good. Story was bit loose at parts but it had good pace and great performances

First episode of Quiz last night. Excellent. So great to watch something non violent crime related

Its A Sin..very good but its gonna be sad

Users who are viewing this thread

• rettucs
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back