• Trump/Pence

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Monsoon/Heenan

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All that is very obvious. The day to day of taking USA news as our news moreso than we do the mainland, or African continent is less obvious because we are steeped in it.

Anywhoo Ann Posts pre-emptive tin foil theory emerging theory today is, and even for me, I'm off on one with this...

TEXIT.
Texas leaves the USA.
Well not stricly leaving but I'm seeing a slight potential for division there - I'm basing this on

A: The NRA seeks refuge in texas. They are just bearocracy but the military industrial complex now needs to shine its torch south rather than to the capital.
B: Those stupid walls. Biden has promised to stop building them, which should be easy considering they are kinda fake anyways, but the south border will be only 50% supportive of this - it's hard to dispel the ideological split here.
C: Prime industries: Beef and Petrol. Both 100% at loggerheads with everything that needs to be wound down by any remotely rational US administration. Either texas stays rich and tells the world to fuck off, or Texas gets poor and angsty.

All that is very obvious. The day to day of taking USA news as our news moreso than we do the mainland, or African continent is less obvious because we are steeped in it.

Anywhoo Ann Posts pre-emptive tin foil theory emerging theory today is, and even for me, I'm off on one with this...

Ain't gonna happen.

The US is based on being united. It's not the EU, it's set up as one thing, it's one entity with maybe some fucking about with some minor laws state to state. If you start changing that, the US economy starts wobbling, because who knows what cunt might chose to fuck off next.

So, it simply will not be allowed to happen. It has nothing to do with any one state, it has to do with the entire banking system set up, telcos, industry, blah blah. None of them will allow a break up of the union to happen.

Every special interest group will push against it, no politician will want to be seen as backing that, other than some pricks in Texas, and then only maybe. The only way the US breaks up is into complete dissolution, which isn't going to happen for the time being either.

It was based on a confederate empire from the south losing a war with liberals, and they still haven't shut up about it.

Yeah. They lost. No more slaves for you! And they're still whining about it.

But, they lost. Germany doesn't come back going "well, yes, but let's say we didn't lose.. .and pick things up from there from Monday, k?"

No. They secretly foist the EU on us, and suddenly there's polish people in STEALING ASFLasd sfgv;lk sfv

sorry, momentarily possessed by the Ghost of Christmas Farage.

Yeah. They lost. No more slaves for you! And they're still whining about it.

But, they lost. Germany doesn't come back going "well, yes, but let's say we didn't lose.. .and pick things up from there from Monday, k?"
Well there was definitely at least one confederate flag that time they marched into the capitol building and killed somone, which was not actually in 1865 and was about two weeks ago although time can feel strange these days. Look I wouldn't argue hard to prove my hunch, It is a hunch, it might manifest very differently, biden might dream up an invasion of something or other that dispels the heat in the US for a few years, but at some point while reading all the things I read today It flashed across my mind as something that could happen. One thing i forgot to mention is that about that stupid wall that they have now, that's the kind of thing that can only make people progessively stupider to point that is hard to comprehend.

26846202-8189239-image-a-42_1586130587950.jpg

Texas was actually it's own country for a few years in history, the Texan Republic, but that was before the US took a load of that land off Mexico.

"Bearocracy"

This weather, plus this level of security? The DC Dogging scene must be in tatters right now.
What’s the US equivalent of Mullingar?

It isn't isolationist to want to not be a grovelling little sub state.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The important thing here is definitely Gareth Brooks
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back