BREXIT (10 Viewers)

oops.

Haha, so, I purchased carriage on a container for all our crap to be shipped to Ireland. We were told it was going to sail directly there, and get dropped in Cork.

We just got told that somehow the boat ended up in the UK, and is now stuck in Manchester "indefinitely with unforeseen issues".

Fucking lol. Oh well.

this is a couple of years old, but...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

some people are just addicted to contrarianism. It all made a lot more sense once I started presuming that they are actually running away from the black hole at the center of their lives, which is their inner realisation that they’re actually dull and tedious people. I hope they get to be happy one day

I didn't need to see that.

I mean, jesus, that clip is old, but how long do I have to be reasonable but firm in my views before I need to start cracking skulls?

Brexit has happened. I accept it, and* I'm also allowed to not like it. And what's it all been for? Shellfish dumps on Downing Street? The imagined sovereignty of Rockall?

*Oxford comma. I'm meeting these cunts halfway.

Reading this I felt nothing but sympathy for these guys whose livelihoods are going down the tubes

Then I read the comments. It's still all the "remoaners fault"

"They've had 4 and a half years to sort this shit out. But unfortunately the wankers blocking Brexit thought it would never happen!"

"It's because a deal was done at short notice which has turned out to be a crap one for us we would of been better off with no deal and then let EU come to us and not the other way round"

Whoops

Whoops

what a deluded fucking idiot

there's an argument going around on twitter about whether to feel sorry for these pricks for being so gullible, or whether they should just lay in the fucking bed full of shit they've made for themselves.

I'd tend to favour the former.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back