What movie did you watch last night? (7 Viewers)

Let The Right One In...First time seeing this since its release. I absolutely fucking adored thi s movie in the cinema and it has lost little of its charm in the intervening years

I did'nt remember the cgi cats however ..still a great scene

The Lost Boys . Still brilliant. Death By Stereo indeed

Over the last couple of nights I watched:

Body of Lies. Ridley Scott and Russell Crowe. You know what you're getting. I thought since DiCaprio is in it it might be something more. It's not.

Black Mass. No oscar for you Johnny. It's pretty amazing to watch a movie where every single actor is better than the lead. I really wanted to like it, but I just couldn't. I found The Irishman less of a slog, put it that way.

I need to give the Amazon "you might also like" algorithm a kick in the arse.

Black Mass. No oscar for you Johnny. It's pretty amazing to watch a movie where every single actor is better than the lead. I really wanted to like it, but I just couldn't. I found The Irishman less of a slog, put it that way.
This was a real case of some director or producer indulging Johnny Depp's worst delusions about himself as a great character actor

Dark Water .. decent class action lawsuit drama

Broken Law .. complete nonsense Dublin gangsters on Netflix. Has a good pace though, so ,watchable

i really didn't like that bill and ted movie. if it weren't for bill carrying the movie, it would have been a complete loss. keanu reeves really cements his reputation as a shite actor. he's can't even play ted anymore.

ted's daughter made my eyes roll like a reverse fruit machine.

i really didn't like that bill and ted movie. if it weren't for bill carrying the movie, it would have been a complete loss. keanu reeves really cements his reputation as a shite actor. he's can't even play ted anymore.

ted's daughter made my eyes roll like a reverse fruit machine.
I like Keanu well enough but have no desire to watch that movie. Move on, make new things etc...

The cassandra crossing.

I'm 90% certain someone on this thread recommended it?? A pandemicy virus on a train in the 70's with a rediculously good cast. I like the ambience of these 70s ones.

Here it is:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The cassandra crossing.

I'm 90% certain someone on this thread recommended it?? A pandemicy virus on a train in the 70's with a rediculously good cast. I like the ambience of these 70s ones.

Here it is:

Yeah I posted that shit a while back, very entertaining bollocks

Putney Swope.1969 Counterculture comedy directed and written by george downey jr senior. Kinda amazing. A lot of NSFW in this one but here it is:

george downey jr senior actually dubbed the protagonist

This Island earth.

A bit of a low rent star trek vibe. The lead guy has a rediculous voice. Had two short naps during this, probably wont rewatch to fill in the gaps.

the mystery science theatre version is better

Users who are viewing this thread

• Bladez
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back