• Trump/Pence

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Biden/Harris

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • Monsoon/Heenan

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fair point. The BLM protesters would never figure out how to breach a ped barrier. These guys are obviously much more cleverer. I mean, look at all their guns, they must be clever. A superior race, you might say.

SRSLY though. I just said to herself of all the mad crazy shit that's happened recently, THIS, does not actually surprise me at all. The only thing that surprises me is that anyone else is surprised.

I'm kind of surprised.

I did not see MAGA types kicking down the doors of the capitol, waltzing in, and setting up shop in Pelosi's office.

Like, at least one person got shot point blank in the chest in there.

What does surprise me is that I'm feeling a bit of sympathy and respect for Mitt Romney. Airports are difficult enough.

We just need to see someone crashing out the window on a Harley Davidson with a six pack of beer after spay painting Trump on the walls.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Again though.. .they're representative bits of paper.

America fucking LOVES its bits of paper. They LOVE their flag, they LOVE their stupid fucking constitution.

The thing, not what any of it means. They love the object.

Those votes were just (and correct me if I'm wrong, because I'm I fucking tool half the time) the representative bits of paper that the Electoral College made. They can be made again, and they don't even really need to exist because they're only dependent on the votes cast in that state.

Or no?

Yes sure fancy suitcases with a bit of ceremony but what do those pieces of paper represent ? The end of Trump and the beginning of a new administration. I don't think this event will be looked upon fondly and who is in power matters if Trump wants to fuck with protesters in Oregon the so to can Biden mess with protesters. The US is not a stranger to dealing with domestic political groups it's sees as contrary to itself not withstanding the broader issue of what the US is or how it views itself or the world.

"These are the things and events that happen when a sacred landslide election victory is so unceremoniously & viciously stripped away from great patriots who have been badly & unfairly treated for so long. Go home with love & in peace. Remember this day forever!"

says himself. Amazing.

You'd think Melania or someone would say to him "Just get off the internet you dickhead!". Much as my wife is saying to me now.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This is my problem with these dicks, all the kit and don't know shit. That's not the best way to quickly cable-tie people. He's lost the use of his arm because it's full of cable ties. Ziptie a bunch to a belt loop like the rest of us, dumbass. And why is he trying to jump onto folding seats? And what are all those pockets actually for?

Things would have been interesting if they took hostages.

I've said for a while that Trump has done this country a massive favour. There's no half positions here any more, it's hard not to accept that this is what the GOP, around half of the voting people in the US, stand for.

He's crystalized the rightwing movement, and the racism, and the greed and criminality, and glorification of violence over everything else.

There's no trickle down economics bollocks now, no dog whistle politics. There's the GOP, and there's everyone else.

Now you have to choose.

This is my problem with these dicks, all the kit and don't know shit. That's not the best way to quickly cable-tie people. He's lost the use of his arm because it's full of cable ties. Ziptie a bunch to a belt loop like the rest of us, dumbass. And why is he trying to jump onto folding seats? And what are all those pockets actually for?
Couple of other observations on that though - iphone mounted facing forward to record whatever he was planning on getting up to. Blue Lives Matter patch on his chest. Oh and a gun on his hip.

Couple of other observations on that though - iphone mounted facing forward to record whatever he was planning on getting up to. Blue Lives Matter patch on his chest. Oh and a gun on his hip.

I did see that too (esp. the phone, grrrr ffs), but I didn't want my post to be too long.

That dudes kit cost more than I make in three months, nevermind covid. He hardly looks like the poor forgotten working man. He does look like a fucking idiot though. It's almost as if capitalism doesn't work or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back