i hate this guy (2 Viewers)

True, but that's the thing about hipsters. They're contagious. The clothes and the affectations and the loving the sound of your own voice....jesus.
The logic is sound enough and then it gets turned into that self important waffle. And then you catch YOURSELF doing it!!!!!

Maybe Corey Taylor Taylor can get away with it, being who he is. It's different when you're hearing the same stuff from, "like, Corey?, from you know, Dalston or wherever".

I'll watch it later

I just am commenting because he's done the super american thing of having a surname for a first name, while also having a double barrell name which is also the same name twice, while also having a surname that is one of the ones that stems from from a trade (spoiler - it means 'tailor') negating the need to say it twice as the historical capsule which the double barell preserves is made all the more meaningless my repeating it.

back to bitch about the video later no doubt.

''Neville, Neville like Jacko they're bad
Neville Neville is* the name of their dad"

(* was. sung to tune of Rebel, Rebel)

RE your man Corey:

DANDY WARHOLS is one of the most appalling band names ever.
such an egregious attempt at being clever and hip only shows how
vapid the people who chose it are.
even THE DANDY VODAFONES would have been better.

That 20 minutes really made me reassess the depths of my procrastination problem.
I'll watch it later

I just am commenting because he's done the super american thing of having a surname for a first name, while also having a double barrell name which is also the same name twice, while also having a surname that is one of the ones that stems from from a trade (spoiler - it means 'tailor') negating the need to say it twice as the historical capsule which the double barell preserves is made all the more meaningless my repeating it.

back to bitch about the video later no doubt.

Not only did I watch it, I googled him after for further procrastination. It turns out he just calls himself Taylor-Taylor for the laugh, no major meaning behind it. Also, he's 53.
Also, I'm not going to lie that there is a tiny smidgeon of me that's envious of the lifestyle. If I could get away with just playing music all day, I'd be ok with that.

"Gordon Ramsay has hit out at critics who blasted his £19 fry-up and insisted those who are raising hell about the dish are only doing so because they 'can't afford it'."

This lad, a face you'd never tire of punching.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

He reminds me a lot of myself during my trixter phase.

There was one time, oh man, what a classic, where I'd leave notes for all my co-workers. But not at their desks, where they'd be expecting it, I'd go to their parents' house and leave the notes there.

Just funny shit, "I'm looking in your windows when I'm coming", "I'm watching you", that kind of thing. So I'd soften them up for a few months with the notes, then I'd leave a package with a mousetrap primed to snap onto a sheet of powdered ricin, that would go off when you open the box.

It was amazing. The looks on their faces.

(I was able to capture the looks on their faces because I'd set up a perimeter of hidden cameras.)

He reminds me a lot of myself during my trixter phase.

There was one time, oh man, what a classic, where I'd leave notes for all my co-workers. But not at their desks, where they'd be expecting it, I'd go to their parents' house and leave the notes there.

Just funny shit, "I'm looking in your windows when I'm coming", "I'm watching you", that kind of thing. So I'd soften them up for a few months with the notes, then I'd leave a package with a mousetrap primed to snap onto a sheet of powdered ricin, that would go off when you open the box.

It was amazing. The looks on their faces.

(I was able to capture the looks on their faces because I'd set up a perimeter of hidden cameras.)
IT'S A PRANK, BRO, IT'S A PRANK!!

IT'S A PRANK, BRO, IT'S A PRANK!!

Everyone just needs to chill out man.

I was in my trixter phase. I specifically told you that already.

Granted, all the co workers I picked at random were black, and I left a burning cross in their front garden as a sort of calling card.

But it was just a prank, as you point out.

John McClane with that sign in the middle of Harlem "IT'S A PRANK BRO IT'S A PRANK!"

That reminds me of when I ran a sustained bombing campaign, from about 1969, in the North of Ireland as a jape with my old chums at Harrow.

It was always the Eton boys up against the Old Harrowonians, as we used to call them. They started the whole thing off with fart cushions, circa 1968. Obviously we couldn't let that just go, so we consolidated some comrades in Jolly Old Ireland, as we used to call it, had a bit of a whip round, and financed several decades of guerrilla warfare.

I mean, you'd have to have seen the looks on their faces.

I'm not sure if I hate him....but his lack of self awareness of being precived as a total dickhead is worrying.
He's hams it up a bit here.....well, he is the foodgod.

I'm not sure if I hate him....but his lack of self awareness of being precived as a total dickhead is worrying.
He's hams it up a bit here.....well, he is the foodgod.

This reminds me a lot of myself when I go on coke binges, end up murdering my Slavic male prostitute, and then steal his clothes to wear for reasons I'm not getting into.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back