MORRISSEY IS GOD (1 Viewer)

The case for the defence

How can Morrissey be "anti-immigrant" when his own family are immigrants? How? And how can For Britain be a "white nationalist party" when it is headed-up by an Irish left-winger? How?

Yes, it's a question worth asking, you'd think he'd have some self awareness about this.

I'd almost want to bring back anti-irish racism just to see the face on Morrissey as he gets deported first from the US and then from the UK.

Plastic Paddy Moz.

It's the best I can find. Every other case for the defence is just "I don't want to talk about it, The Smiths taught me that I wasn't alone in feeling sad and superior in equal measures."
But for consistency he should have written "BORIAN LYNSKEY -potato headed cunt" under the photo

The case for the defence

How can Morrissey be "anti-immigrant" when his own family are immigrants? How? And how can For Britain be a "white nationalist party" when it is headed-up by an Irish left-winger? How?

Yes, it's a question worth asking, you'd think he'd have some self awareness about this.

I'd almost want to bring back anti-irish racism just to see the face on Morrissey as he gets deported first from the US and then from the UK.

Plastic Paddy Moz.

Unsuccessful attempts at running as a Labour candidate does not make one a left-winger. Anyone know her and is she sound? Any relation to John?

Unsuccessful attempts at running as a Labour candidate does not make one a left-winger. Anyone know her and is she sound? Any relation to John?

Ah yeah, she's clearly far-right .

She's catnip for Morrissey though isn't she? Born and bred in Dublin, considers herself British - Irish blood, English Heart.

I was expecting a new message in this thread to be a report about him having said something gorssly racist about the Chinese and/or the practice of meat eating.
Didn't he call the Chinese a subspecies years ago? Where do you go after that??

LOL I was wondering who was gonna be the first to write a POORLY WRITTEN critique of the piece.

Holy shit, the keyboard breakdown at 1.20.

The Nolans give the impression that they are not racist but they ARE tired of the immigrant problem, and feel wearing a mask interferes with their freedoms.

Thanks to CMAT the Nolans have gone the way of Phil Collins and Enya and are now considered pretty cool btw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back