Quotes from your child (1 Viewer)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I was in Germany when I was ~15, and I am a bit OCD with books. So every time I go anywhere I look at the books, and sure enough I was in this house and found a SIGNED copy of Mein Kampf.

It was one of those old fashioned books, with the bits of tissue in front of the photograph pages and everything.

It felt a bit risky picking the thing up and opening it. Like I might catch Nazism. I had to go out and beat up some ethnic Serbs and give out about jews on the way home just to take the edge off.

Not really.

I was a really skinny 15 year old. The immigrants might have been able to overpower me, so I just remembered how superior I was to them, quietly.

But yeah, normal people, in normal apartments, with copies of Mein Kampf.

I was in Germany when I was ~15, and I am a bit OCD with books. So every time I go anywhere I look at the books, and sure enough I was in this house and found a SIGNED copy of Mein Kampf.

It was one of those old fashioned books, with the bits of tissue in front of the photograph pages and everything.

It felt a bit risky picking the thing up and opening it. Like I might catch Nazism. I had to go out and beat up some ethnic Serbs and give out about jews on the way home just to take the edge off.

Not really.

I was a really skinny 15 year old. The immigrants might have been able to overpower me, so I just remembered how superior I was to them, quietly.

ak8HAnobbXMt.gif

Years ago when working on the phones for a very well known internet auction site I got a call from an agitated guy, pissed that he couldn't pay for his item. He really didn't to talk about anything except that it's not fair that the payment wouldn't go through.

So I had a look at what the item was and it was captioned "German Chancellor bust, 1933-1945" to avoid being picked up by algorithms; a big stone Hitler head, clearly ripped from a wall in 1945. He hung up the moment I said "I'm looking at the listing here and I think I see the issue"

Meh. I have the communist manifesto, a cathecism, the book of mormon, Mao's little red book, Dianetics, and various other suspect shit on my bookshelves. Doesn't mean anything, except for that I'm curious
That's the bookshelf of a man who wants to win arguments on the Internet, is what that is. :D

Actually, when I was a kid we had a copy of Mein Kampf in the house at some point. Not sure what happened to it. It was all printed in that Germanic rune-like print. Also, it had Hitler's signature printed on the inlay and as far as I'm aware they all did. So maybe that's what that was. Speaking of his signature, it has been analysed over the years by graphonomists (we had a book on this too) and its particular features unsurprisingly indicate someone with gross, godlike delusions. Interestingly, someone else with similar features in his signature was Michael Jackson.

I'm all about the factoids today.

I take issue with this "Michael Jackson is the same as Hitler, you can tell by their autographs" line of thought.

Not really.

mate of mine's dad had a copy of that from the 30s lying around the house (not signed of course). apparently had belong to his granny. funny thing lying about, but then again fascism was a bit more fashionable back in the 30s. Even Oliver J Flanagan had a go at the Jews at one point (despite there being no Jews in laois/offally at the time)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back