Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (9 Viewers)

I have a bit of sympathy for them. I started a new job 2 weeks ago and it’s smart dress. I’d been working from home for so long that everything I owned was elasticated. @Jill Hives let me raid her wardrobe, otherwise I was screwed.

i went through first lockdown wearing a borrowed belt. i have (had) three - one snapped around the start of lockdown, the second was in my locker in the office and i couldn't find the third.

have some empathy - there are some people who havent been able to buy 16 acrylic jumpers for a tenner since the end of october.
Pennys shoppers are people who either can't use the internet or who can use the internet but refuse to lower themselves to ordering from Dunnes online.

"Sir" Philip Green is a good laugh if you look into his history. Nothing but racism, tax evasion, sexual harassment, union-busting, running his companies into the ground, and getting knighted for it. Paid himself a £1.2 billion dividend tax-free in 2005.

Last edited:

"Sir" Philip Green is a good laugh if you look into his history. Nothing but racism, tax evasion, sexual harassment, union-busting, running his companies into the ground, and getting knighted for it. Paid himself a £1.2 billion dividend tax-free in 2005.
Wasn't he the basis for that Steve Coogan film Greed a couple of years ago. It was really good, and pretty overlooked.

i went through first lockdown wearing a borrowed belt. i have (had) three - one snapped around the start of lockdown, the second was in my locker in the office and i couldn't find the third.

I went to a tanner last year and spent lots of money (for me) on belts. In line with decent shoes in terms of money I still feel good about spending.

I always get my shoes from Ecco nowadays, usually cost €100+ for a pair but they are proper quality and will last at least 2-3 years easily

I did a pair of those ina few months once and felt burned and am wearing tan* dr martens now. I might try ecco's again in this year though maybe i got a bad set? what models are you getting?

(*actually tan coloured)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back