Coronavirus: Better Call Sol - CORONAMANIA (11 Viewers)

You sound like a null hypothesis.
not-sure-how-to-react.jpg

I don't go on to facebook too much these days but i had gotten into the habit for a while of logging on on a Saturday night after having a couple of beers because there was a girl on there who i used to work with that had turned into a full on conspiracy theory nut. The stuff she'd be writing and sharing was fucking bonkers so it was pretty entertaining. It was my little lockdown treat to myself.
She stopped posting a few weeks back and I'm not going to lie, I'm actually missing it.

I met up with my swim gang today* and at the end of if it in conversation i mentioned in passing that I see them, the work crew and UTM and thats it and you could see the complete horror flash acros their face.

which reminded me that its a very different experience for everyone.

*1 person

I met up with my swim gang today* and at the end of if it in conversation i mentioned in passing that I see them, the work crew and UTM and thats it and you could see the complete horror flash acros their face.

*1 person
Were they horrified at the moxy load of people you are seeing?

*1 person

As in that you're seeing that many people or that few?

I don't go on to facebook too much these days but i had gotten into the habit for a while of logging on on a Saturday night after having a couple of beers because there was a girl on there who i used to work with that had turned into a full on conspiracy theory nut. The stuff she'd be writing and sharing was fucking bonkers so it was pretty entertaining. It was my little lockdown treat to myself.
She stopped posting a few weeks back and I'm not going to lie, I'm actually missing it.
Me and a couple of mates piss ourselves laughing every time this girl we know posts her constant mental shit about aliens and chakras and that kind of fucking nonsense too

these numbers are not exactly continuing to freefall the way you'd expect for level 5**, are they?
I had to go to town for a thing earlier. On my way back I walked down Grafton Street, less busy than usual sure but still not far away from fuckin jammed. Oh also was on South William Street briefly and pretty much every doorway had a group of 3 or 4 people sitting on the steps drinking. Then coming back out of town there was plenty of traffic coming past me the whole way.
So basically the numbers aren't going down because far too many people are just doing whatever the fuck they feel like anyway so the virus keeps having people to spread it.

Well i'm doing exactly level 5. I meet the work crew because i'm at work. I meet the swimming person once a week outside, I meet the person i live with. They were horrified at how few people i was seeing.
I’m about the same but replace swimming person with my daughter’s friend’s dad at ballet (which is done outdoors these days).

I was in a shop earlier and saw one of the maddest ‘masks’ yet. the woman at the till was wearing something that looked like one of the face-shield things, except smaller, and instead of being propped against her brow, face-shield-style, it was instead propped up away from her face by a little strap thing on her chin. It’s difficult to describe, but imagine upside-down tiny face-shield just covering her mouth and nose, but not touching them. it was so bizarre. and, I can only assume, useless in any practical sense.

Me and a couple of mates piss ourselves laughing every time this girl we know posts her constant mental shit about aliens and chakras and that kind of fucking nonsense too
Yeah, I was getting annoyed with yr wan on my feed at the start but after a while I got sort of addicted because you just never knew what she was going to come out with next. And the comments underneath were always a treat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back