Minor complaints thread (16 Viewers)

Had to set up a meeting that included a load of politicians and other “important” people. Sent it off and then found out another person should be included too.
I thought that was easy enough. It was not.
I accidentally cancelled everyone.
Sent an email to someone that’s training me in asking what the hell I was doing wrong, and hit reply all instead.

Albums on Bandcamp that don't start on track #1
See also albums on Apple Music that have 1-2 of the tracks greyed out (presumably to encourage you to buy the full album). Listening to Can’s Soundtracks without “Mother Sky”? Fuck off! (Also not buying it as I already have the CD.)

I had to look through the bank statement just there, and was furious to find that I had been double charged by the supermarket.

Herself looked at it and went "It's two different supermarkets, on two different days". Apparently I had spent exactly £25.24 in Sainsburys, and then spent exactly £25.24 in another supermarket the next day.

So much wasted fury. Also, that's a lot to spend on groceries.

I had to look through the bank statement just there, and was furious to find that I had been double charged by the supermarket.

Herself looked at it and went "It's two different supermarkets, on two different days". Apparently I had spent exactly £25.24 in Sainsburys, and then spent exactly £25.24 in another supermarket the next day.

So much wasted fury. Also, that's a lot to spend on groceries.
3 bottles of bucky comes to £25.24 where you are?

Slipped back into too much beer and no exercise. 5 cans in the house and that'll do me for this weekend.

Went for 2 lunchtime walks this week. Low base.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back